• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Epic 20] Diablos Ex Machina

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
If I'm calculating this right, your full (unarmed) attack should be four claws +33/+31/+31/+31 and a bite +31, you've got 5 claws and your bite is at +28.

And of course all this hinges on whether Eidelac allows Soul Eater (I looked over it, it's pretty crazy-powerful).

Eidalac

Explorer
Gah. Sorry, only have a few moments tonight.

A few quick things then:

Soul Eater:
Most of the bonuses it grants are enhancements, so don't stack with magic items.

Incantatrix:
Been a while since i looked that up, but should be ok.

ethandrew

First Post
Okay, the Ur-Priest Mystic Theurge build looked a little broken, in my opinion. 9th level arcane and divine spells? Could be fun, but a lot of bookkeeping. So I'm thinking about a straight up 20th level Dread Necromancer. Would this be acceptable?

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I gotta say, I took a look at that class and I'm not sure at all about balance. I just fiddled around with 20th level builds a little, but it's a little crazy.

Ryfte

First Post
Hey there...

Curious... I was wondering what you thought of templates and LA?

I was thinking of throwing my hat in the ring with a Half-Fey Goblin Swordsage 20 (for purity... although a Psychic Rogue 3 / Swordsage 2 / Shadowmind 10 / Swordsage 5 could be fun... ;) )

The hobs racial advancement seems like a decent fit for swordsage too, lol...

Edit: Note half-fey would be an unseelie fey as opposed to a seelie fey... one of the bad guy fey. *shrug*

Last edited:

Ryfte

First Post
Complete Scoundrel...

Since you're using the house ruled skill system I take it skill tricks aren't being used?

Remove ads