• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Cinematic (Recruiting)

Vertexx69

First Post
Aha thats what he meant by wizard sources, I thought he was talking about spellcasting classes for some reason not WotC (maybe because I saw the post at 2am). So lets drop all this like its hot and move on. But I tend to take any endevor I put more than a few hours into as personal. So please try to just shine me on if I get uppity, as I'll tend to get very evil if I don't vent.

Avalon®

First Post
Shayuri,

I just found out from reading some threads that the OA has an option for tumble that allows you to take a 10' step instead of a 5' one if you can achieve a DC 40 tumble check.

Avalon®

First Post
Albedo,

If the character I mentioned above is not to your liking, I've got something else but I want to know if the Eternal Blade prestige class is fine with you.

Albedo

First Post
Avalon:

Go back and give me a book and page numbers on all those classes please. I've been holding off on oking your concept cause I don't have time to track all that down.

Vertexx:

[sblock=Vertexx]
Ok I hate to say it, but Monster of Legend does not compare in any way shape or form to Feral, or to Half Fiendish/Celestial. Some of the abilities may come close, but some of the other abiltities you can choose are way overpowered, like the 5 levels in spell casting you are going for. The finishing blow is that fact that its stats get +34 points with no negatives. I'm not going to allow it, sorry.

Permanent spell effects (and I'm assuming your talking about the Permancy spell chart in the PHB) are fine with me, just let me know what things you want ahead of time please.
[/sblock]

Nightbreeze:
I notice you took Iaijutsu Master 20, when its only a 10 level class. Just to save you from asking, I am not allowing the epic variant from the wizards boards. If you want an epic version, I'd say the progression would just be a bonus epic feat every 3 levels.

Walking Dad:
No negetive level stuff please. That would be pushing you back into the realm of a caster.

Last edited:

Avalon®

First Post
Hexblade - Complete Warrior p. 6
Paladin of Tyranny - from Unearthed Arcana. Can be found here.
Binder - Tome of Magic p. 9
Knight of the Sacred Seal - Tome of Magic p.55
Arcane Duelist - Here.
Eternal Blade - Tome of Battle p. 110

Albedo

First Post
All: Ok, lots of people are going for concepts that don't quite fit in the box, if you know what I mean. But, this is a campaign where everyone should feel special, so I'm going to allow each character a specialty to help make their characters fit their concepts.

Vertexx: I'll allow you to take Half-Oger with no LA as a base race, or as a +1 LA as a template that can be added to human.

Walking Dad: I think I've already covered yours in allowing you eldrich blast to be considered a weapon for the purposes of this campaign.

That leaves Shayuri, Avalon, Jemal, and Nightbreeze. Let me know what kind of things you want.

Avalon®

First Post
Albedo,

Are we going to work as a team or do we start off solo?

I'll be making either an uber-debuffer/charger or a two-weapon fighter/charger.

For the two-weapon fighter/charger, I'll also be using the Warblade from Tome of Battle p. 21 and the Revenant Blade from Player's Guide to Eberron p. 142.

Also, I was wondering if we can take regional feats?

Last edited:

Albedo

First Post
Avalon: Alrighty, I checked everything over.

First off, no Arcane Duelist.

Secondly, all the other classes you brought up are fine with me, though I'm not up to speed on the binder enough to say how well it will fit into this setting.

Remove ads