• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Feat Advice Request

Krafen

First Post
My character will reach 21st level next session, and I'm having difficulty finding a good Epic feat to choose. Upon levelling, he will be a Gnome (Shapechanger) Druid 6/Nature's Warrior 5/Shifter 10. Due to a generous DM ruling, he has access to the (Ex) and (Su) abilities of the forms he takes. His only really high stat is Con at 36.

The best idea I've come up with so far is Improved Spell Resistance. That would give him +2 SR when he takes a form that has SR. It's just not very interesting, so I'm looking for suggestions.

Krafen

First Post
Crothian said:
There are a few epic feats designed for the druid that allow him to shapechange into creatures of many sizes

A 10th level Shifter, though, has access to pretty much all types but Fey and all sizes but Colossal.

Kem

First Post
Only thing I can think of is asking your DM if there is a way to have "Wildshape Fey" as an epic feat and what it would require.

That or pick up something like Armor SKin, Damage Reduction, Epic Powess, or perhaps expend on your combat abilities by heading down the Deflect Arrows/Infinite Deflection tree.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads