• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Game

Wynter Wolf

First Post
I am Interested in playing in an Epic lvl game. I am currently running an Epic game but would like to play in one also i am sure there are others interested also after the fast response to my game thread when i started mine.

Anyone interested??

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
JUMPS up and down waving frantically
"OOH, OOH, pick me, pick me!!!"

Epic games rarely get started and even more rarely keep going, but if we get a good DM, looks like we got some good players allready.

Hmm.. now to find a good dm....

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Common sense has been beaten down, so I am going to volunteer to DM this game. Is there a particular genre/campaign that anyone specifically wants, or should I let my imagination run free?

Mithreander

Explorer
I see that Paxus also wants to DM a Epic thread (though he already has a very successful epic thread going right now). He has more experience with running an epic game as a pbp game, so perhaps you should let him DM... and if he's going to, then perhaps I can be the 6th player.

Paxus said:
Is there a particular genre/campaign that anyone specifically wants, or should I let my imagination run free?

I've been wanting a campaine where the players are thrown into our timeperiod (their future) so that they can 'do' something to restore the balance of magic that had been 'shutdown' for so long that the past that the characters know have all been discounted as mythe.

I'd like to see the 'primitive' characters face our law choked world and face the consequences of their actions based on todays mentalities.

Just a thought, and what I was thinking about running, but much rather play in.

Remove ads