• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic level teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

What would some of the prestige classes be like? And what are the suggestions for continuing certain prestige classes beyond their normal levels? I'm guessing that they still gain spell casting levels, and things like sneak attacks, certain bonuses per level still go up if based on a pattern. Some I would envision to be quite difficult.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Nice! :) I was hoping to see an epic level red but I'm glad to see that if I add more HD above Great Wyrm, they gain VIRTUAL age catagories. BTW, do they increase their DR then? What about spell like abilities and spell powers Malik?
Do they gain regular or epic feats for each 3 HD over Great Wyrm?

Paladin

Explorer
Holy Power

WOW!!! Thanks Malik!

Would mind telling us what the epic limit is (if there is one) for attack and damage enhancement bonuses on weapons?

(Anything else you feel like typing would be greatly appreciated too!) :D

Godofredo

First Post
Malik Doom said:

OK why not, I didn't sign a NDA, so it's free game......

Holy Power: A weapon of Holy Power is good aligned and blessed with holy power. When it strikes an evil target, this power erupts forth and deals +3d6 points of bonus holy (good) damage to the target, and the target gains one negative level (Fort DC 23 to remove 24 hours later). On a successful critical hit it instead adds +6d6 points of holy (good) damage and inflicts 2 negative levels (or +9d6 and 3 negative levels if crit multiplier is x3, or +12d6 and 4 negative levels if the crit multiplier is x4).
It bestows 3 neg levels on any evil creature attempting to weild it.
It does not stack with Holy special ability.

Caster Level: 23rd; Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Epic Magic Arms and Armor, holy word; Market Price: +8

There i a little more fluff to ir, but that is the ability.

Thanks Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads