• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic level teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik Doom

First Post
Re: Holy Power

Paladin said:
WOW!!! Thanks Malik!

Would mind telling us what the epic limit is (if there is one) for attack and damage enhancement bonuses on weapons?

(Anything else you feel like typing would be greatly appreciated too!) :D

There is no limit, only how much money you can spend on making on it.

BlackMoria

First Post
Hot Damn...

Thanks for the info you have provides so far, Malik.

The expose on Holy Power begs the question - does the Epic rules raise the bar on Weapon Enhancements from the current level of +10?

And if so, what is the breakdown of actual weapon enhancement bonus to market value value bonus (from the current +5 enhancement bonus and +5 market value options)?

Paladin

Explorer
Re: Re: Holy Power

Malik Doom said:
There is no limit, only how much money you can spend on making on it.

Cool! Is there any spell, item, or feat that allows you to use someone else as the XP source to pay for the item's XP cost? (If not, I'll be converting blood link to 3E :D )

Are there any limits on items that grant ability score bonuses? Right now +6 is the max, is there now no limit on that too, or is +12 the max?

Malik Doom

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Holy Power

Paladin said:

Cool! Is there any spell, item, or feat that allows you to use someone else as the XP source to pay for the item's XP cost? (If not, I'll be converting blood link to 3E :D )

Are there any limits on items that grant ability score bonuses? Right now +6 is the max, is there now no limit on that too, or is +12 the max?

No limit, and no someone else can't absorb XP cost......

BlackMoria

First Post
D'oh , my question has been answered while I posted the question.

I will field another.....

Care to post the base information on the Improved Bane or Slayer or whatever it is called weapon ability?

Paladin

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Power

Malik Doom said:
No limit, and no someone else can't absorb XP cost......

So, would it be a good guess to say that there aren't any more limits on any types of "plussed" items now?

Godofredo

First Post
Malik Doom said:

Sure why not.

Wyrmling 20d12+100 (230)
Very Young 25d12+150 (312)
Young 30d12+210 (405)
Juvenile 35d12+315 (542)
Young Adult 40d12+440 (700)
Adult 45d12+585 (877)
Mature Adult 50d12+750 (1075)
Old 55d12+935 (1292)