• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamon

Adventurer
Hmmm, this is more than fashionably late. Ironically, I'm the first to respond here. I'll slink back in the shadows now, but you haven't seen the last of me...<evil laugh>

Agamon

Adventurer
Yeah, why do I have a funny feeling he's going to introduce some bad guys called the Army of Darkness? :p

Mimic

First Post
Agamon said:
Yeah, why do I have a funny feeling he's going to introduce some bad guys called the Army of Darkness? :p

As long as the evil Ash is leading it, I'm ok with it.

Mordane76

First Post
Don't want to get mentally... harmed... :D

I was just looking at my sheet on the website, and I noticed my Will Save is short -- I have a +2 for Wisdom, and a +2 for Iron Will, but I only have a +2 listed on my Will Save.

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
Army of Darkness sounds fun!

And I'll fix that tomorrow Mordane.

On another note, I don't expect many posts between the 24th and 26th :) I'll keep watching the boards, but things will likely move slowly during that time.

Calinon

First Post
buzzard said:
Now granted this is a comic book, but I still doubt Straightjacket could manage to fall faster than they do(just ask Gallileo), thus he's probably going to have to do nothing. The source of the problem is unconscious, so nothing to do there either. I suppose I'll just hold my action.

buzzard
While that is true, some folks have powers of flight and movement which allow them to make Gallileo roll over in his grave. Your stretching ignores the laws of physics as well. Remember the old comic books with the Fantastic 4? The invisible girl would be falling and Mister Fantastic would be able to stretch fast enough to grab her before she went splut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads