• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic Magic Items Pricing

cjosephs1s

First Post
So a post in another forum got me to thinking about epic magic items and how they are priced. Here is an example and I'd like some feedback:

Please note only enchantment prices are listed so dont' worry about the small cost of the masterwork weapon.

Lets say I currently have a +5 Transmuting (+2) Speed (+3) Greathammer Valued at 200,000gp. For me to make it a +6 Transmuting (+2) Speed (+3) Greathammer, what will it cost me? Effective enhancement bonus of +11

According to the Epic level handbook a +11 is 2,420,000
A +6 is 760,000

Thanks all!

xigbar

Explorer
So a post in another forum got me to thinking about epic magic items and how they are priced. Here is an example and I'd like some feedback:

Please note only enchantment prices are listed so dont' worry about the small cost of the masterwork weapon.

Lets say I currently have a +5 Transmuting (+2) Speed (+3) Greathammer Valued at 200,000gp. For me to make it a +6 Transmuting (+2) Speed (+3) Greathammer, what will it cost me? Effective enhancement bonus of +11

According to the Epic level handbook a +11 is 2,420,000
A +6 is 760,000

Thanks all!

Technically yes on the first one, although I think the +6 is off. Also, I find the x10 for epic weapons stupid, and generally ignore it for my games where money is made in enough gratuity for it to matter.
Technically yes for the first part, although I think the

Remove ads