Con ?? -- (4 pts)
Int ?? -- (16 pts)
Wis ?? -- (2 pts)
Cha ?? -- (13 pts)

Hit Points ??
AC ??, Touch ??, Flat ??
Init +??
BAB +??, Grap +??
Speed 30 (base 30 ft, load 0/20, no armor)
Fort +??, Ref +??, Will +??

+?? Melee, weaponname, 1d6+??, 20/x2
+??/+?? Melee, weaponname/weaponname, 1d6+??/1d6+??, 20/x2
+?? Ranged, weaponname, 1d6+??, 20/x2, 30'r
+??/+?? Ranged, weaponname/weaponname, 1d6+??/1d6+??, 20/x2, 30'r

Small, 2'3" tall, 42 lbs, 24 yrs old
Bald, Dark copper eyes with golden flecks, Reddish-black scaly skin with golden highlights.

Speaks languagename, languagename, and languagename

+?? Skillname (4)
+?? Skillname (4)
+?? Skillname (4)
+?? Skillname (4acp) add acp if susceptible to armor penalties
+?? Skillname (2cc) add cc if cross classed
+?? Skillname (4 + 2cc) show multiclass ranks seperately
+0 Listen (0)
+0 Spot (0)

Feats
-featname (optional brief summary here)
-featname (optional brief summary here)

Kobold Traits
-brief summary
-brief summary
-brief summary

Classname Abilities
-brief summary
-brief summary
-brief summary

Classname Abilities
-brief summary of second class' abilities

Spells Prepared
0th- Spell1, Spell2
1st- Spell1, Spell2 (D) if domain spell
2nd- Spell1, Spell2 (S) if specialization spell

Spellbook
0th- All cantrips
1st- Spell1, Spell2, Spell3

Spells Per Day ??|??/??/??
0th- Spell1, Spell2
1st- Spell1, Spell2

Write a long paragraph of character background and history here. Try to take advantage of using this section to make your character interesting instead of just a "video-gamish" list of D&D statistics. But don't write so much that it makes people's eyes fall out, keep it focused and stick to the highlights.

Write a paragraph that describes the characters personality, manners, attitude, motivations, likes, desires, goals, aspirations, fears, habits, quirks, and similar things. Thinking about that stuff and writing it down will help you role-play much much better and your games will become more fun for you and everybody else playing with you. Who knows, your role-playing might help you win an Academy Award someday (riiiight).

Write out another paragraph with details describing the way your PC looks when first encountered. Make him/her unique enough so that your character isn't just another boring face in the crowd. Also be sure to describe all your clothing colors and materials so that everyone isn't walking around looking like perfect clones wearing duplicate copies of Adventurer Jumpsuit Outfit #9!!

Armor (worn, ??wt) ??gp optional
Robe (worn, ??wt) ??gp optionally continue for each item below
Outfitname (worn, ??wt)

Medium Weapon or item (belt left, ??wt)
Medium Weapon or item (belt right, ??wt)
Tiny Weapon or item (belt front, ??wt)
Tiny Weapon or item (belt rear, ??wt)
Other items attached to belt (location, ??wt)

Bow or Crossbow (left shoulder, ??wt)
Quiver or Javelin Tube (right shoulder, ??wt)
Backpack (center back, ??wt)
Bedroll (below backpack, ??wt)
Other items worn on back or shoulders (location, ??wt)

Headband, Hat, Helmet (head, ??wt)
Lenses or Goggles (eyes, ??wt)
Cloak, Cape, or Mantle (worn, ??wt)
Vest, Vestment, or Shirt (worn, ??wt)
Ring (left ??th finger, -wt)
Ring (right ??th finger, -wt)
Amulet, Brooch, Medallion, or Necklace (worn, ??wt)
Belt (worn, ??wt)
Gloves or Gauntlets (hands, ??wt)
Bracers or Bracelets (wrists, ??wt)
Boots or Slippers (feet, ??wt)
Other minor accessories (location, ??wt)

Waterskin- water (backpack, ??wt)
5 Torches (backpack, ??wt)
Flint & Steel (backpack, ??wt)
Trail Rations- 1 days (backpack, ??wt)
Other backpack contents (backpack, ??wt)

Coins- ??gp, ??sp, ??cp (pouch, ??wt)
Gemname- ??gp (pouch, -wt)
Gemname- ??gp (pouch, -wt)
Other pouch contents (pouch, ??wt)

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, So far these people are in with characters and work done:

Shayuri - Silver Dragon
Pallandrom - Evil Blackguard/Archmage (Interplanar Arms Dealer/Info Broker)
Ivellious - Dragonriding Paladin.
Tailspinner - Half-Dragon (Blue)/Half-Ogre Fighter
Darimaus - Human female Paladin/bard/seeker
Avalon - Old Kobold Wizard
Voidrazor - Human Priest (Melee Buffer)

*NOTE: Tailspinner hasn't posted in a few days, but if he says he's still in within the next few, I did allready accept him.

The following people have expressed interest:
Nephtys, Hero4hire, Whran, and sans.

I hate to turn people away, but I don't think a dozen PC's in an epic PBP game is such a good idea. Maybe we should start another Game looking for a DM, cuz I'ld sure like to play Epic as well.

Now to questions/concerns:

Shayuri - I've always thought it should be ECL, not HD, b/c it's a measure of your power and prestige. If you're supposed to be the equivalent Power of someone with straight 30 levels, then why should you gain less powerful followers? Heck, if anything most people would seem MORE likely to follow demons/devils/dragons/etc, etc. So yeah, i've always used ECL for Leadership. And I'm giving everyone the +2 Great Renown and +1 Special Power for being Epic. Also if you're good to your people, and give your cohort equipment (At least equal to his starting NPC equipment, thus doubling it) you get the +1 fairness and Generosity. I'll say that the fortress is suitable for a stronghold for now, but you do have to make it permanent sometime soon.

Avalon, no flaws please (At least not the kind that grant you a bonus feat). And yes you can be as Old as you want, just don't use the kobold 'epic feats before epic level' thing.
As for the Ultimate Magus progression, I don't have access to Complete Mage right now, so I'll get back to you on that.

Ivellious

First Post
Jemal said:
Ivellious, We screwed up on your Dragon cohort a bit.. BY my calculations, it's 30(Level), +8 Cha, +2 Great Renown, + 1 Special Power for a total of 41 Leadership Score, giving you a 25th level cohort.. That would be a Young Adult, 20HD dragon.. I think the problem was that when I posted My examples, I was assuming people would have leadership scores high enough to get the max level Cohort (28). If you want more, you'ld have to up your leadership score(probably through Charisma). On the PLUS side, though, your dragon DOES gain Bonus HD from being your Special Mount... 8d8 (With con mod) and Bonus BAB, saves, Skills, and Feats (As per Dragon HD). These are NOT 'dragon HD' though, and do not give other dragon bonuses (Breath Weapon, Size increase, Age category, etc, etc).

I wondered if that was it or if maybe you wanted to keep dragon buffing to a low, but I will keep the Juvenile Dragon as it actually flows with my character concept well

Jemal said:
Also, per Legendary Commander... It's not useless at all.. How many of your followers are either Epic or Outsiders? Probably not many (If any).. therefore you could send every single one of them into the Prime if you REALLY wanted. They're not affected by the Ban.

............wow........I could have like 1100 lvl ones following me all the time lol. Naw, I'll be nice an leave them home for this

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
You wanted me to show you the Madness Domain so here it is. I think it's from Complete Divine (but I copy/pasted it from the 3,5 SRD) :

Madness Domain
Granted Power
The character gains an Insanity score equal to half his or her class level. For spellcasting (determining bonus spells and DCs), the character uses his or her Wisdom score plus his or her Insanity score in place of Wisdom alone.

For all other purposes, such as skills and saves, use Wisdom minus Insanity in place of Wisdom.

Once per day, the character can see and act with the clarity of true madness. Use the character’s Insanity score as a positive rather than a negative modifier on a single roll involving Wisdom. Choose to use this power before the roll is made.

Madness Domain Spells
1:Lesser confusion
2:Touch of madness
3:Rage
4:Confusion
5:Bolts of bedevilment
6:phantasmal killer
7:Insanity
8:Maddening scream
9:Weird

Jemal

Adventurer
OK...Ultimate Magus @ Epic...
I'ld rule that since the Arcane Power says it maxes at 4, and the weird spellcasting breaks it's pattern at level 10, Spellcasting would just level out and increase at +1 spontaneous/+1 prepared every level.
You could use Augment spells on spells with a level of 1/2 your class level (So 9th lvl spells require lvl 18 Ultimate Magnus).
Expanded Spell Knowledge keeps continuing, thus lvl 12 = 6th lvl, lvl 14 = 7th, lvl 16=8th, lvl 18 and above=9th lvl spells.
Bonus Epic Feats every 4 levels after 10 (14,18,22,etc).

Voidrazor

First Post
Jemal - Could I get an epic progression for the Contemplative PrC? I was thinking the feat list would be same as cleric with bonus feats being one step slower (14th and 18th). Following the non-epic progression for Contemplatives there would be bonus domains at 11th and 16th. Keep in mind they have d6 HD rather than d8.

I also have a revised concept. He'd essentially be the 'war aspect' of his deity Panarchus incarnated into human form. The breaking of the ban would be his long ago predicted opportunity to establish his domain on the Prime while the other gods were still trapped without. All that stands in the way would be the elimination of those that started the trouble, who probably have similar plans, and growing his base of followers, which is currently rather small.

Remove ads