Epic problem OOC

Rathan

First Post
whelp... lets hope you DO run this then as I put a crap load of work into just the number crunching of this character LOL.... let alone the back story that's brewing in the back of my mind atm.. heh

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have seen the edit in post one posted today at 1221 hars local. i am now posting my interest in the game. the concept is the same as mentioned in your 'return ' thread:

Human, focused conjurer 5, fighter 5, spell sword 10, swiftblade 10

hp: 10+ 7*4+ 5*3+ 10* +10* + =

feats:
H:
F1:
CL1
F2:
CL3:
W5:
CL6:
F4:
Cl9:
CL12:
CL15
CL18:
CL21:
CL24:
CL27:
CL30:

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, I've decided that I WILL be running my epic game again. It'll be the same premise as this one, but I'll be starting a new thread b/c I'm going to completely restart the game and update some creation rules.

Keep your eyes open all Epic-players, New thread will be coming sometime in the next day or two!

Voidrazor

First Post
Very, very cool. When you start the new thread could you post a link here? I usually browse by subscribed threads and don't want to miss the new one.

Jemal

Adventurer
Apologies that it took me longer than expected, I decided to get my mutant game rolling before starting another one.

I'm posting the link to my new game here for those who've got this thread subscribed. Enjoy. :D

Jemals Legends

Remove ads