• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic problem OOC

Shayuri

First Post
He had a note way back in the chargen post that Mind Blank wasn't allowed as a spell...otherwise I'd have gone for a Third Eye of Conceal myself. :)

Still, can't hurt to ask.

Arabesu

interested

Howdy,

I see you have restarted this campaign.

I'm still reading these threads, but I'm interested in this if you are still recruiting new players and alternates. If you have closed it, then my apologies. There are a lot of posts to read and I tend toward obsessively reading them from the beginning to the end and am only on the 19th or 20th page.

What I've seen so far intrigues me.

I share some of your players in my PbP and the Eschaton PbP if you need a reference that I won't waste your time and that I am a frequent poster.

I am thinking about a Nymph Sorcerer with levels in either Geomancer or Mystic Theurge to bump up druid caster levels.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
minor Hijack]
Darimaus, glad to see you back. Any chance of this game making a come back? I for one have sorely missed it.
[/minor Hijack]

Jemal,
If you get any openings I would be interested in bringing over Obsidian if possible.

-Blood

Jemal

Adventurer
I'll accept Lochlan back on the principle that he was there the first time, but unfortunately I'm going to have to say no to Arabesu. I've allready turned away a couple other players b/c we're full. I just noticed that I still had the thread tagged as recruiting, my apologies to those of you whose hopes I've raised. I can add you to a list of Alternates, if you wish.
So far those that've expressed interest:
Jerrand, Hellrazor, Bloodweaver1, Amazing Triangle, Arabesu.
Wow.. that's a full game right there.. why don't we try and find ourselves a DM? I'm always up for an Epic Game, though I don't think I can run another one at the moment.

Also, if you enjoy reading about the campaign, You can try the original Epic Problem:prevention and Epic Problem: Return to Power

Wrahn

First Post
Hey, I guess my point in IC thread was that if they had gained power in the planes then their absence here may not have gone unnoticed and while we have some information on them, everything we could learn about them would be good.

If they hadn't and had been granted power, well that tells us something as well.

Darimaus

First Post
Hey, just letting you all know I'm still alive. Very hectic week last week. I'll be ready to post today IC, just wanted to give you a heads up Jemal.

Jemal

Adventurer
IN case anybody missed it, you're all about to get into a Fight, and I still need Initiative and intended combat actions from most people.

Darimaus

First Post
My apologies, I went to post and I forgot all the rules involving my character. I think I've got a handle on her again though, so I'm ready to go.

Jemal

Adventurer
IC thread is still waiting on Wrahn's actions for Minathiel...

Alsy, Pyrex you haven't posted Lochlan to the new Rogues Gallery, once you've done that feel free to post IC (and assume you were with them from the start). If you've changed your mind, please say so And I'll take one of the others.

Remove ads