Equally Ambiguously Gendered Spouse of "What is the Hivemind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
I need to keep up withthe idiom. It must be ambiguously gendered, and somehow related to "What isthe Hivemind?"

- Kemrain the Idiomatic.
... Have you read this title lately?

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
So, what did you mean about him being lost?

- Kemrain the, well, Lost.
Lost? Oh, at the other thread? Lasair is a character that Rystil is playing. We were talking about her and Crothian jumped in, thinking she was an actualy person. And Rystil, of course, didn't explain anything... afterall, where's the fun in that?

Kemrain

First Post
Joy Division said:
... Have you read this title lately?
Equally Ambiguously gendered Spouse of "What is the Hivemind?"? I read it, and I wrote it. What's wrong with it?

- Kemrain the Baffled.

Kemrain

First Post
Joy Division said:
Lost? Oh, at the other thread? Lasair is a character that Rystil is playing. We were talking about her and Crothian jumped in, thinking she was an actualy person. And Rystil, of course, didn't explain anything... afterall, where's the fun in that?
Oooh.. I had a friend do that to me one time. He made a character and played her online, but didn't tell anyone. After half the chatroom fell in love with her and I wanted to hang out, he told me. Dangerous game. He still gets email from one of those guys tothe email addres he madefor her. Scary.

- Kemrain the Disapointed that Ari isn't Real.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Equally Ambiguously gendered Spouse of "What is the Hivemind?"? I read it, and I wrote it. What's wrong with it?

- Kemrain the Baffled.
That's not what the title says.

*ahem*

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Oooh.. I had a friend do that to me one time. He made a character and played her online, but didn't tell anyone. After half the chatroom fell in love with her and I wanted to hang out, he told me. Dangerous game. He still gets email from one of those guys tothe email addres he madefor her. Scary.

- Kemrain the Disapointed that Ari isn't Real.
Well, it's not like Lasair was a secret. Crothian just missed the pertinent parts.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
True enough, but similar idea.

- Kemrain the Foolish.
True. It was just funny at the time. I wonder if Rystil will get any weird emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads