Equally Ambiguously Gendered Spouse of "What is the Hivemind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Joy Division said:
True. It was just funny at the time. I wonder if Rystil will get any weird emails.
He will if I have anything to say of it!

Bwahahahahahaha!

- Kemrain the [Insert Villan Laugh Here].

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Oooh.. I had a friend do that to me one time. He made a character and played her online, but didn't tell anyone. After half the chatroom fell in love with her and I wanted to hang out, he told me. Dangerous game. He still gets email from one of those guys tothe email addres he madefor her. Scary.

- Kemrain the Disapointed that Ari isn't Real.
I did that once as a thought experiment to see if I could, as I had seen online females (and males too) who were adamant that males cannot really play female PCs convincingly (there was a thread of this recently iirc). Anyway, my caveat was that I would never lie to them, I would only use a female avatar and do my best to roleplay female. I had a large number of males and several females (at least, unless the married couples were lying about being married, I guess) who were convinced that I was female. Then I stopped once I was satisfied that the people who said that males can't roleplay females were wrong. No falling in love stuff though, although it *was* in an MMO, and the people *did* seem more eager to help me than some of the others.....

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
He will if I have anything to say of it!

Bwahahahahahaha!

- Kemrain the [Insert Villan Laugh Here].
Do you have anything to say of it?

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Not.. Really. No.

- Kemrain the Abashed.
Aw, what a shame. Maybe I should find someone, convince him Rystil is actually Lasair, and give him Rystil's email address.

Kemrain

First Post
Joy Division said:
Aw, what a shame. Maybe I should find someone, convince him Rystil is actually Lasair, and give him Rystil's email address.
That'd be cool. I'd point and laugh, if that helped.

- Kemrain the Mockful.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
You can't get my e-mail address. Bwahahahahahaha! But if you did want to convince them that I'm Lasair, I seem to be decent at pulling that off ;)

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
You can't get my e-mail address. Bwahahahahahaha! But if you did want to convince them that I'm Lasair, I seem to be decent at pulling that off ;)
I'm sure it would be doable, especially inse we know you go to MIT...

- Kemrain the Not Tech Savvy Enough to Pull it Off, Though.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
I could create an email account for you, so we could see how many email address Lasair would get.

Lasairhottiegurl@hotmail.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads