• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Equally Ambiguously Gendered Spouse of "What is the Hivemind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Joy Division said:
True. It was just funny at the time. I wonder if Rystil will get any weird emails.
He will if I have anything to say of it!

Bwahahahahahaha!

- Kemrain the [Insert Villan Laugh Here].

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Oooh.. I had a friend do that to me one time. He made a character and played her online, but didn't tell anyone. After half the chatroom fell in love with her and I wanted to hang out, he told me. Dangerous game. He still gets email from one of those guys tothe email addres he madefor her. Scary.

- Kemrain the Disapointed that Ari isn't Real.
I did that once as a thought experiment to see if I could, as I had seen online females (and males too) who were adamant that males cannot really play female PCs convincingly (there was a thread of this recently iirc). Anyway, my caveat was that I would never lie to them, I would only use a female avatar and do my best to roleplay female. I had a large number of males and several females (at least, unless the married couples were lying about being married, I guess) who were convinced that I was female. Then I stopped once I was satisfied that the people who said that males can't roleplay females were wrong. No falling in love stuff though, although it *was* in an MMO, and the people *did* seem more eager to help me than some of the others.....

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
He will if I have anything to say of it!

Bwahahahahahaha!

- Kemrain the [Insert Villan Laugh Here].
Do you have anything to say of it?

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Not.. Really. No.

- Kemrain the Abashed.
Aw, what a shame. Maybe I should find someone, convince him Rystil is actually Lasair, and give him Rystil's email address.

Kemrain

First Post
Joy Division said:
Aw, what a shame. Maybe I should find someone, convince him Rystil is actually Lasair, and give him Rystil's email address.
That'd be cool. I'd point and laugh, if that helped.

- Kemrain the Mockful.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
You can't get my e-mail address. Bwahahahahahaha! But if you did want to convince them that I'm Lasair, I seem to be decent at pulling that off ;)

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
You can't get my e-mail address. Bwahahahahahaha! But if you did want to convince them that I'm Lasair, I seem to be decent at pulling that off ;)
I'm sure it would be doable, especially inse we know you go to MIT...

- Kemrain the Not Tech Savvy Enough to Pull it Off, Though.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
I could create an email account for you, so we could see how many email address Lasair would get.

Lasairhottiegurl@hotmail.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads