• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erik Mona's secret project revealed yet?

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I thought it had been pretty much narrowed down to the new Undermountain book? Perhaps I'm mistaken. A Giant/Drow Expedition module would be fun.

Arnwyn

First Post
Eridanis said:
I thought it had been pretty much narrowed down to the new Undermountain book? Perhaps I'm mistaken.
No, I think you're mistaken (at least according to the author list on Amazon.ca).

Festivus said:
Nope. No giants, and a questionable amount of drow (since it seems to be an planar/Abyss-related adventure).

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Complete Gnome, of course.

Seriously, judging from the stuff he wrote according to Amazon, it's either something fiendish or greyhawkish. Maybe both?

DaveMage said:
Bork! Bork! Bork!

That hurts.

Felon

First Post
Well, I don't know about Eric, but we did just get a web article about mixing fantasy and future tech, with specific mention of powered armor from Expedition to the Barrier Peaks. I would tend to think that article didn't just come straight out of the blue, but rather it was the result of R&D.

It occurs to me that an adventure along the lines of Barrier Peaks would be something WotC might attempt in order to boost interest in D20 Modern.

Last edited:

Remove ads