• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erik Mona's secret project revealed yet?

Ripzerai

Explorer
As for Erik Mona's secret project, they showed a mock-up of a book with a picture of Castle Greyhawk and Mordenkainen on the cover at Gen Con.

It would almost have to be something Greyhawk related. My guess was going to be a new Gazetteer but after reading some of the other posts it almost certainly sounds like an adventure of some sort.

Olaf the Stout

Erik Mona

Adventurer
As much as I appreciate the scope of Undermountain, it is not something I would upset my life over. My actual Secret Project, on the other hand...

--Erik

Endur

First Post
Erik Mona said:
As much as I appreciate the scope of Undermountain, it is not something I would upset my life over. My actual Secret Project, on the other hand...

--Erik

I figured it was an adventure that started in the City of Greyhawk, took the PCs to Castle Greyhawk, and then to the lands of Iuz. (Maybe with a side trip to Rel Astra thrown in for good measure).

Remove ads