• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erik Mona's secret project revealed yet?

sad_genius

First Post
Not as far as I *BUMP* know ... Over on Paizo I believe Erik suggested it may be 10 months or so before we officially know, barring a accidental leak a la Undermountain.

Ghendar

First Post
sad_genius said:
Not as far as I *BUMP* know ... Over on Paizo I believe Erik suggested it may be 10 months or so before we officially know, barring a accidental leak a la Undermountain.

Excuse me? Elaboration please.

grodog

Hero
sad_genius said:

Sigh. Thanks, sad_genius.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
So can I but I'd like to point that Undermountain is being written by Eric BOYD!, not Erik Mona. :p (Notice firstly Erik's name is spelt with a k at the end for starters.)

But in any case Exploration of Undermountain = much FR goodness! :D

Wycen

Explorer
You know, I met Erik at the Kill Dr. Lucky tournament at Gencon Socal this last weekend and I completely forgot to mention "I hope your secret project is revealed soon", though of course, I was really hoping he'd slip up and reveal something.

Oh well.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Wycen,

Next time write yourself notes about questions you should ask famous RPG designers. Saves you from forgetting and thus getting beat up. :p :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads