• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Errata for 3.5 PHB

Deimodius

First Post
I'm sorry if this has been covered long before now, but I only just purchased the 3.5 PHB, and when I downloaded the most recent errata from WotC I was surprised to find it is only 1.5 pages. Is this right? Are there really only one and a half pages of errata for the 3.5 PHB? Is there a FAQ as well? Is there somewhere else I can DL a better Errata or FAQ?

dcollins

Explorer
They have generally cut back on the amount of errata they release. Note the very first errata item on "Primary Sources", which fundamentally concedes there will be a bunch of contradictions, and gives a series of rules about how to resolve them on your own.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
dcollins said:
They have generally cut back on the amount of errata they release. Note the very first errata item on "Primary Sources", which fundamentally concedes there will be a bunch of contradictions, and gives a series of rules about how to resolve them on your own.

I like some of the Customer Service answers people have received about Complete Divine, saying "Yes, this one's an exception - in this case, the table is right, and the text is wrong."

I always said a blanket Primary Source rule was a bad idea :)

-Hyp.

Hypersmurf said:

I always thought it was a great addition, for exactly the same reason. There is now proof in writing that Custserv is wrong. The fact that they can sit there and still say things like you mention just makes those individuals ignorant as well.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Deset Gled said:
I always thought it was a great addition, for exactly the same reason. There is now proof in writing that Custserv is wrong. The fact that they can sit there and still say things like you mention just makes those individuals ignorant as well.

Unless they've actually talked to the Complete Divine people, and found out that there's a typo in the text... which would make the Primary Source rule wrong :)

-Hyp.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
Unless they've actually talked to the Complete Divine people, and found out that there's a typo in the text... which would make the Primary Source rule wrong :)

-Hyp.

A typo?!?!?! Surely you must be jesting, Hypersmurf...... :lol: There's enough typos in that book to warrant a new printing (after a new edit job, of course...). That was the only thing that disappointed me with the new book: all the typos.

dcollins

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:
I like some of the Customer Service answers people have received about Complete Divine, saying "Yes, this one's an exception - in this case, the table is right, and the text is wrong."

I agree completely!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads