• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

error on login

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
This may just be related to the server work, but I thought I'd let the powers that be know. Both times I've logged in today (both through the news page), I get an error after the redirect back to the news page. Specifically, I get a hover box that says something like "you've logged in since the last time this page loaded" that I need to click through. If I reload the page, everything goes back to normal (and I'm logged in). Is this related to page caching on the server?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep! :)

Caching creates a lot of niggling things like that, but it keeps us running temporarily.

The error message I saw was:

Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.<br />
<br />
Please reload the window.

jeffh

Adventurer
I get the following every time I open the news page:

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.<br />
<br />
Please reload the window."

(Including the broken tags.)

I get the following every time I open the news page:

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.<br />
<br />
Please reload the window."

(Including the broken tags.)

Yep, getting the same thing. I have to force refresh each page I've loaded before. I assume that this will get sorted eventually, or I'll have to clear cache & cookies to reset.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads