Espranachtis, Amphousa, and Disnomia--Corruption Incarnate

Bront

The man with the probe
I'd suggest weapons that are either simple, or unique to her. We have a lot of martial favored weapons out there.

Daggers, Crossbows, Spears, things like that. Or maybe a whip.

Urdiga was the sling because it was small, simple, and can double as a garote.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I'd suggest weapons that are either simple, or unique to her. We have a lot of martial favored weapons out there.

Daggers, Crossbows, Spears, things like that. Or maybe a whip.

Urdiga was the sling because it was small, simple, and can double as a garote.
I'm thinking maybe Net for Disnomia and maybe Kiss for Amphousa, with the description "Amphousa's followers believe that the power of the heart is the most powerful weapon they can possess. Though they will sometimes carry other weapons, they focus more on manipulation. The Spiritual Weapon summoned by a Cleric of Amphousa is a pair of ephemeral lips with a nasty bite."

Perhaps the Dagger for Espra or something like that--simple, yet deadly.

Bront

The man with the probe
Domains: Charm (seems popular), Law/Chaos for each aspect, Darkness for the main aspect, Evil for all, Trickery potentialy, Perhaps magic for the Chaotic one.

That's my brainstorming

Erekose13

Explorer
Thought you liked crunch?

I like the three aspects of the Queen of Shadow. With all the evil seeping out this week, we are really filling out that side of the pantheon.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Domains: Charm (seems popular), Law/Chaos for each aspect, Darkness for the main aspect, Evil for all, Trickery potentialy, Perhaps magic for the Chaotic one.

That's my brainstorming
Yeah, I was thinking either something like that or maybe making custom domains for Lust and Manipulation. I would probably give them all Trickery, Amphousa gets Charm and Chaos, Disnomia Nobility and Law, Espra Darkness. All Evil.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Thought you liked crunch?

I like the three aspects of the Queen of Shadow. With all the evil seeping out this week, we are really filling out that side of the pantheon.
I do like crunch--when I am the master of crunch, as my default solution is to make something new and cool. I don't like crunch in LEW where crunch is hard to approve, so I try to tow the status quo ;)

Yeah, I do agree that Evil has just gained a notch. And yet, Espra has her mysterious reasons to be silent, which is in fitting with the lull that was designed metasetting for LEW where evil things weren't as much on the rise yet. Some day, we could have a totally awesome campaign event based on that thing I mentioned in the other thread to Bront that could involve lots of players or something. I don't know--I'm not a Judge, so that means you guys can organise something like that, and I'll just watch :p

Erekose13

Explorer
you mean we have to get organized ;) LOL. I've seen an attempt at world events before and I think it would be great to work some in there somewhere. And yeah I saw your post it's an interesting idea to ponder.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
you mean we have to get organized ;) LOL. I've seen an attempt at world events before and I think it would be great to work some in there somewhere. And yeah I saw your post it's an interesting idea to ponder.
Don't worry--I can laugh and wave while you try to organise and fail, swallowed whole by the red tape of the bureaucratic machine and the inherent monkey wrench in the cogs that slow responses to posting on online forums represents :D

Erekose13

Explorer
I think we've managed to speed up the proposal process over the past couple of weeks. Lets see if things pick up across the board.

Remove ads