• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Essentials Character Sheet Online!

Emertinel

First Post
Seriously? I find this after I print 10 pages for 5 characters with the old character sheet. >.<

Well, I'll take a look at it. I need to see the difference.

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
I am hoping that this will be the sheet we see in the CB as of the 21st. If it is not I will contact someone that did this sheet and see if he can do something similar for this sheet.

JoJa

First Post
My only problem with this as well. Other than that.........Goodbye tax form!!!! :p

Interestingly, someone has already made a fan version of the sheet in google docs with a place for the passive scores cribbed in above the Character Notes section. Here's a link to the WotC forum thread where it's mentioned. New sheet is linked in fourth post.

fba827

Adventurer
it looks "clean" enough, though I'd personally still not use it because my mind is used to looking for things in other places.

Having said that, is having the skills mixed the with the ability scores really helpful to a newbie who doesn't know which skill goes with which?
(I.e. if I say "make a nature check" - are you going to know to look under wisdom rather than intelligence, or religion is under intelligence rather than wisdom? isn't it a little easier to have the alphabetical list?) But, I suppose that's a minor point.. i suppose it'll be a nice and handy format for other people. :)

Last edited:

scylis

First Post
I like it, particularly how partial I (and most others, it seems) am to using the CB for character sheets. There's just so much less to have to deal with on it compared to the previous sheets. Having everything on one side of one sheet makes things easier. I really do hope they add this as an option to the CB. It's a nice option. I'm more concerned with getting power and item cards out of the CB than having all the little numbers available to me on my character sheet, anyway.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads