D&D 5E Download LEGO's The Red Dragon's Tale

The Red Dragon's Tale is a free 20-page adventure you can download from D&D Beyond.

The Red Dragon's Tale is a free 20-page adventure you can download from D&D Beyond (along with some digital dice and graphics). It's produced by WotC to go with LEGO's recent D&D set, which you build as you play through the adventure, and is four four 5th-level characters--pregenerated characters are provided for a gnome fighter, elf wizard, orc rogue, and dwarf cleric.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 10.17.10.png

When in the cinemas LEGO: D&D the movie? And after LEGO: Witchlight, the animated show? And the videogame LEGO Stryxhaven?

Do we bet about a LEGO version of that future "death race" from Magic: the Gathering? It would be perfect to sell vehicles.

* Other point is a minimalist version of d20 5e would be possible for children and unitiated potential players from international market. And to play wargames with those rules.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
The adventure in which a 5th level party is thrown into a final three-way battle between an adult red dragon, a cr5 mage, and themselves and in which the only way to succeed is to defeat both mage and dragon 😂

If the dragon somehow rolls terribly, repeatedly, it's possible that the party can succeed...
Nevermind, she has 3x legendary resistance.

The rest of the adventure is fun! Having to shoehorn in the red dragon because it's part of the LEGO set I understand, but not as an unwinnable fight!

Who designed..
Oh. Oh Chris... 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-071150.png
    Screenshot_20240405-071150.png
    424.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

brodahisou

Drunken Bard
I've read through this adventure and I enjoyed it. I think incorporating a Lego set is so cool! I know that people have used Lego to RPG's for years, but I never have. A friend of mine used Lego to play a solo version of the The Doomed RPG and he said it was a lot of fun. Both to build and play.

I'm fortunate enough to have received a number of Lego gift vouchers over the past few years and plan on picking up the set tonight. I'm very excited! :D

The adventure in which a 5th level party is thrown into a final three-way battle between an adult red dragon, a cr5 mage, and themselves and in which the only way to succeed is to defeat both mage and dragon 😂

If the dragon somehow rolls terribly, repeatedly, it's possible that the party can succeed...
Nevermind, she has 3x legendary resistance.

The rest of the adventure is fun! Having to shoehorn in the red dragon because it's part of the LEGO set I understand, but not as an unwinnable fight!

Who designed..
Oh. Oh Chris... 😢
But people say, 5e is too easy. That will teach them.

brodahisou

Drunken Bard
Cover of adventure clearly shows a Dragonborn bard telling the story, but I cannot play as him?

Am disappoint.
I know their states aren't included but you could always make them up and tweak the adventure by having them meet the party after escaping from the evil wizard and that's why they go back to the inn and start their investigation.

Remove ads

Remove ads