• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Essentials has me hyped about D&D again

Mantra

First Post
Yes, I agree....the stars have aligned. I see you have wasted no time in showing off your new d20 in your avatar. Good stuff.

You have actually inspired me (well you and our game that we play in) to start my own ESL game. First session is tomorrow at 2 p.m. Have 4 students coming over for the afternoon. It should be good.

buddhafrog

First Post
Mantra;5515363You have actually inspired me (well you and our game that we play in) to start my own ESL game. First session is tomorrow at 2 p.m. Have 4 students coming over for the afternoon. It should be good.[/QUOTE said:
That's awesome. How old are the kids? I predict great success - though the first day(s) can sometimes be quite slow. Let us know how things go/went.

Mantra

First Post
Kind of a mixed bag as ages go. One in grade 3, two at 4 and one at 5. Their language lvl isn't that bad. I have been teaching them for years, so I know what I am gettng when I sit down with them. They also all know each other, which is a big plus

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads