• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Neil1889

First Post
...investigating old ruins. You may learn more if you agree to come back with me and help recovering the staff."

"Why not, I might learn something interesting, besides. I'll have to nip out and sort my affairs out first, but I'll be back in a little while, then we can be on our way."

With that, Lilli grab her book and bag and scoots out of the tavern door.

Karlowitch

First Post
CrimsonFlameWielder said:
Then, turning to Ryan, "You're coming, aren't you? Bring your friend too, we'll be a-head of the game."

Ryan snatches firmly his mug and throws down the rest of the ale into his stomach. " I sure am lass and ... " but before he gets to finish his sentence, Randal cut's him off " Ha, I get it now... a-head of the game...CLASSIC! " and the zombie head casually winks back at her with a smug expression.

Without further comment, the warrior grabs Randal by the hair and puts him into his sack " It's seems we have found our first adventure in Daunton, let's make it one to remember old friend! " and Randal rejoices.

Ryan walks to the door to the Tavern and turns to bow towards Vyrna and Noris " ladies and lords first " he says while smirking. " We better hurry if we are to catch those savages " and the zombie adds " ...and I am hungry! And I get really annoying if I don't eat! "

Last edited:

Karlowitch

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
So, thats:

Ryan Bonebreaker - Human lvl 1 (BV) Fighter

Vyrna - Ravenant (Halfling) lvl 1 Vampire

Lilli - Gnome lvl 3 Wizard

Aren't any else gonna join ? And what do you think Somone?
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC:
So, thats:

Ryan Bonebreaker - Human lvl 1 (BV) Fighter

Vyrna - Ravenant (Halfling) lvl 1 Vampire

Lilli - Gnome lvl 3 Wizard

Aren't any else gonna join ? And what do you think Somone?

OOC: Tarkus was joining too, IIRC, which would leave us with a party of 4. I'd prefer to have one more player for a better rounded party.

Karlowitch

First Post
OOC:
Would be nice to have Tarkus with us :D! Especially him being a level 5 bad a¤% cleric! I believe we are pretty well rounded for a party; 1 defender, 1 striker, 1 controller and 1 leader. I just hope the difference in level doesn't mean too much.

Not saying that we don't need another player, you are after all the one who knows best what we are about to face and every addition to the group makes the game more fun ;)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Would be nice to have Tarkus with us :D! Especially him being a level 5 bad a¤% cleric! I believe we are pretty well rounded for a party; 1 defender, 1 striker, 1 controller and 1 leader. I just hope the difference in level doesn't mean too much.

Oops! I thought Tarkus was Level 3! (Was mixing him up with my other character, Ironheart. It's confusing when one adventure jumps you 4 levels...)

I think having a level 5 character would be unbalancing, and I'm pretty sure if Someone was ok with it there are other people with higher level characters waiting who don't have another character already in a game. So better not take Tarkus.
[/sblock]

Karlowitch

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Oops! I thought Tarkus was Level 3! (Was mixing him up with my other character, Ironheart. It's confusing when one adventure jumps you 4 levels...)

I think having a level 5 character would be unbalancing, and I'm pretty sure if Someone was ok with it there are other people with higher level characters waiting who don't have another character already in a game. So better not take Tarkus.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
well then have Ironheart join us, he is just sleeping in the Tavern anyway ;) !
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
well then have Ironheart join us, he is just sleeping in the Tavern anyway ;) !

Nope, Ironheart's in Desolation Island. I retconned it to say that adventure happened before he came to the Tavern, so he's "sleeping" while I find out what happened there. Then he can wake up and tell us all about it!
[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Is there room for another wizard? I was planning on retiring one of my higher level characters to make a necromancer. He/she could come in at any level we need.
And it would be my 3rd character in an adventurer, so I'm just about as low priority as they come.[/sblock]

Karlowitch

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
JoeNotCharles said:
Nope, Ironheart's in Desolation Island. I retconned it to say that adventure happened before he came to the Tavern, so he's "sleeping" while I find out what happened there. Then he can wake up and tell us all about it!

hehe, I somehow missed that. Looking forward to that story ;)!

Dekana said:
Is there room for another wizard? I was planning on retiring one of my higher level characters to make a necromancer. He/she could come in at any level we need.

I wouldn't mind :), but lets see what the others and the DM say.

[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads