• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] Would you gentlemen mind posting a return to the tavern? I am going to start the thread/recruitment for Undead Hunter today or tomorrow. It would make more since if you are there to start the thread. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] Thanks! ;)

Also, we could potentially pick up another for my short adventure since jbear picked up the other adventure

Rilissa is Level 3, she was with the rest of us in Iron Sky's Kolosaeum.

OOC: Perfect! Then at this time, the billet is filled and the following characters are to be included:

- Dina
- Ignatz
- TCO (The Cursed One)
- Sha'Kar
- Corragan
- Rilissa

To start your adventure and leave the tavern please make an introductory post in the adventure thread titled as Catastrophe!

"Rilissa, you say? Fine, the more of you there are, the less likely you all are to die, wasting both my time, my master's time, and well...if that occurs, you'll be dead, so time wasted on your end won't matter, now will it? Gather your belongings and meet me at the docks. You set sail as soon as you are all ready. If you must spend time gathering your belongings or purchasing food and supplies, do so now. It is highly unlikely that you find such an opportunity where we are going."

Standing up and pushing his chair in, Cadalis rolls up his scroll, places it into a sheaf and then proceeds to walk out of the Hanged Man Tavern without so much as a backwards glance.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: Perfect! Then at this time, the billet is filled and the following characters are to be included:

- Dina
- Ignatz
- TCO (The Cursed One)
- Sha'Kar
- Corragan
- Rilissa

To start your adventure and leave the tavern please make an introductory post in the adventure thread titled as Catastrophe!

"Rilissa, you say? Fine, the more of you there are, the less likely you all are to die, wasting both my time, my master's time, and well...if that occurs, you'll be dead, so time wasted on your end won't matter, now will it? Gather your belongings and meet me at the docks. You set sail as soon as you are all ready. If you must spend time gathering your belongings or purchasing food and supplies, do so now. It is highly unlikely that you find such an opportunity where we are going."

Standing up and pushing his chair in, Cadalis rolls up his scroll, places it into a sheaf and then proceeds to walk out of the Hanged Man Tavern without so much as a backwards glance.

Sha'kar looks around at the others. "Back to the docks again. Figures, I could have just stayed there and saved myself some time...ah well, I have a bit of shopping to do before we head out again anyway. I'll meet everyone there shortly," he says, then stands and heads out the door himself.

treex

First Post
[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]: Shall we wrap this up?
EDIT: I just re-read this and I thought about adding in a period joke :p[/ooc]

OOC: [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] Would you gentlemen mind posting a return to the tavern? I am going to start the thread/recruitment for Undead Hunter today or tomorrow. It would make more since if you are there to start the thread. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] Thanks! ;)

Also, we could potentially pick up another for my short adventure since jbear picked up the other adventure

OOC: We'll let Cabana do the honour. We'll just let him return all three of us to the tavern.

jbear

First Post
The Cursed One stands and leaves the tavern heading towards the docks. As the door closes behind him a bottle on the top shelf topples to the floor to explode into froth and shards of glass. Moments later the cook emerges obviously flustered and distressed looking nervously towards some of the patrons, particularly those eating at the time. He whispers something into the barmaid's ear who in turns grows a pale tinge of green. She quickly gathers up the plates from the confused customers and disappears with them into the kitchen. Sometime later she returns with an offer of bread and cheese and a complimentary tankard of ale.

Faraque

First Post
Rilissa simply follows the crew out. Musing under her breath, she says "If this keeps up, we'll have to form a company name. Hmm, Rilissa's Regulars? Shakar's Soldiers? Dina's Dynasty? The Pack? Hmm.. so many ideas..."

Medina

Explorer
At Cadalis' words, Corragan gives some brief thought and heads over to the bar. "Any chances of some travelling rations?" he asks, "looks like back out again having hardly finished my drink."

When the barman returns with a bag with bread, hard cheeses and apples, Corragan nods his thanks. "Perfect. Much obliged," he says, before making his way out and towards the docks once more.

Remove ads