Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: so now that i've introduced myself, what do i have to do to go on an adventure. My guy hasn't been approved yet so i know i cannot get XP and stuff but i'd still like to play through an adventure to see how to works.

The barkeep slides the drink over to Alek with a smile, "Welcome to the Hanged Man Tavern, Alek. Feel free to talk with any of the patrons. While some are simple folk, like myself (he gives a wink), several are seeking fame and fortune, like yourself."

OOC: When DM's have an adventure ready, they come here to recruit. There is also the Upcoming Adventures Thread when they talk about what's coming. I know [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] just began an adventure in your level range, so maybe I'll poke him and see if he can take one more? Also, the DM's usually make sure the characters get approved before adventure end so they get their fair share of xp and rewards.

Voda Vosa

First Post
After Vermitrax is sure his message was received by the insane bard and the likely equally mentally challenged shifter, he turns to leave. But he doesn't. He turns back again, havin heard the newcomer.
"You there, at the bar. I can provide you with whatever knowledge you seek. But in exchange I'll have you do a little job for me. Run to the gates of the city, the others I've contracted are about to leave. If you catch them on time ask them for explanations. Think about it but don't delay. Time is short; I must be leaving as well." And then did the mage leave the tavern.

I guess I can take one more player. But you need to hurry [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] ! That goes for [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] as well. If you wish to join, now is the time, there will be no other chance. Report to Underneath the undeath

Grimmjow

First Post
Alek waits a moment, weighing his options. After a moment he shrugs, turns to the barkeep, and says, "I guess if he is lying to be, i could always incinerate him later." He finishes his drink and heads out of town.

OOC: thanks [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] ill try not to slow it down.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN THE NECROMANCER'S ADVENTURE, IT STARTS NOW!

FAME!

MONEY!

UNDEATH!

AWAITS!

SPEAK TO THE EVIL NECROMANCER IN THE EVIL LOOKING ROBES FOR DETAILS!
Sharpe shouts out the window.

Bye Ilse! Hope you find your sister. Tell her I hope her armor did not get too waterlogged after she jumped off that boat! Sharpe says waving and riding the dragon out the door (quite the sight to see).

Dekana

Explorer
Ilse waves at Sharpe in a sort of dazed confusion as he flies out of the tavern. "Past life or not, I do get the feeling I'll see him again..."

The tiefling takes her time leaving tavern, but she does eventually follow Alek outside, stopping only to bow to Cyr in farewell.

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: I have a question for you all. On the wiki page there is a list of gods. If i make a devine character do i have to worship those gods or can i pick from any DnD god?

WEContact

First Post
The Hanged Man's batwing doors bang loudly as Ignatz knocks them open with his boot. As he makes his way to the bar and grabs a stool he shouts to the barkeep, "Blargum, I'z beck! Hy needz a bottle ov hyu fodka and any news hyu gots: any goot fightin needs doin?"

OOC: Answering [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]'s question about who has PCs in the tavern. :)

Schiffer

First Post
OOC: Just wondering how many people have characters in the tavern from levels 1-3. I know there is an adventure out right now for those levels. How many people are still in here?

Remove ads