Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
OOC: Lilli is a Level 7 Wizard (Illusions her speciality). She was last in an adventure that faded away. I then had her escape from it to join in the recent tavern conversations.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone with old Judge rights could give her some rewards for that faded adventure.

Regardless, I'm game.

[sblock=OOC]I suppose I could get off my butt and perform one last great act of judging to help you out with that. :) Mind sending me a link to the adventure?

Is there anyone else who was stuck in a dead adventure last? Might as well do everyone at once if I'm going to do this...[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=OOC]I suppose I could get off my butt and perform one last great act of judging to help you out with that. :) Mind sending me a link to the adventure?

Is there anyone else who was stuck in a dead adventure last? Might as well do everyone at once if I'm going to do this...[/sblock]

Here is one for Illarion Meriele
Murder at midnight

And another ( I know technically we weren't supposed to do this, but at this point judges were essentially gone and we couldn't get anything approved :( )
Madness at Gardmore Abbey combat start
Here is a encounter recap

This should be enough to push him over to 7th level.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], your monk is also in there, you should post the link to him.

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Here is one for Illarion Meriele
Murder at midnight

And another ( I know technically we weren't supposed to do this, but at this point judges were essentially gone and we couldn't get anything approved :( )
Madness at Gardmore Abbey combat start
Here is a encounter recap

This should be enough to push him over to 7th level.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], your monk is also in there, you should post the link to him.

OOC: It looks like Joy was in that Madness at Gardmore Abbey adventure for a while- looks like it was about when I was withdrawing from 4e for a while. With the XP in the summary at the beginning of the thread, Joy would be up to 8th level. I'm going to dig up my 4e books and update the wiki sheet to 8th level. I'll see what I can put together this weekend.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax

"Well, actually..." comes from further deep into the tavern. An old dusty wooden door opens, creacking all the way. "...I've been inhabiting this place for some time now." A middle aged man comes through, red and blue robes flowing with his movements. His features are mostly obscured by the red hood he sports. He has an untidy unshaven chin, with an intelligent glittering yellow eyes that are visible under the hood, as if they emitted light on their own. "Although whatever be-felled upon this town is unknown to me, I was in the Fey realm for some time, and when I finally made my way to the material plane, Daunton was in its current state, although less decayed. I have used this time to research on the events that led to this state, I'm shuffling various theories, but I do need a field trip to gather more data." the mage says, tapping his staff on the floor.

Attachments

• descarga.jpg
    descarga.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 157

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Alright, I'm going to move any further discussions on rewards for old/dead adventures to the discussion thread just to keep things tidier. Expect a post there soon, and I'll put a link here so people can follow.

Edit: Linky to discussion thread post.[/sblock]

Last edited:

"Well, actually..." comes from further deep into the tavern. An old dusty wooden door opens, creacking all the way. "...I've been inhabiting this place for some time now." A middle aged man comes through, red and blue robes flowing with his movements. His features are mostly obscured by the red hood he sports. He has an untidy unshaven chin, with an intelligent glittering yellow eyes that are visible under the hood, as if they emitted light on their own. "Although whatever be-felled upon this town is unknown to me, I was in the Fey realm for some time, and when I finally made my way to the material plane, Daunton was in its current state, although less decayed. I have used this time to research on the events that led to this state, I'm shuffling various theories, but I do need a field trip to gather more data." the mage says, tapping his staff on the floor.

At the same time, the door to the tavern opens and young lithe human enters. He starts to say something then stops and glares at the necromancer tensing. Finally, he relaxes and sighs.

"You again. I was kinda hoping Daunton would throw your kind out...but I guess it was the other way around."

[sblock=Vermitrax / Voda Vosa OOC]
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]: remember that Drew doesn't like necromancers, nothing personal :) You had some great ripostes before, I hope we can continue in that vein.
[/sblock]

"Daunton is in trouble, if you're looking to save it, I'll gladly help."

Neil1889

First Post
Lilli is startled by the appearance of Vermitrax.

"Haha, Vermitrax. How did you get out of the fey swamp?"
she says, "I played around with the device to open up a portal and ended up here. That, and I found some scrolls in a quiet spot in the nearby ruins that helped."

OOC: Shifting over to the adventure thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads