• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

"What say you, Felix, let's join this merry band and complete dragon love they project."

"I'm interested, sir, despite my years I'm trained in paying attention to my surroundings and finding hidden things and patterns in the world. We'll have them back in no time. Dead or alive."

[MENTION=6671055]horticulture[/MENTION], the attachment is the monk. I'll put up a wiki as soon as I'm able.

Attachments

• Drew Lucan.dnd4e
    100.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
The representative of the Mayor stares unbelievingly at the clockwork man, mouth agape, for more than a minute before he stutters, "I.. I do not want them killed. I want them found."
Sharpe looks disappointed. He was hoping "found" meant "found dead after you impale them with a sword". Still, you could not have everything in life. There were always the prospects of dragons, or even conquering your own dungeon after-all.

Someone

Adventurer
The representative of the Mayor stares unbelievingly at the clockwork man, mouth agape, for more than a minute before he stutters, "I.. I do not want them killed. I want them found."

He looks around, confused, as if waiting for someone to jump out and tell him this is just a joke; a scowl crosses his face when he sees that it is not.

"Join the dragon-loving bard, here," he motions to another empty chair, "and I will give you further details when a suitable group is established."

He continues to stare at the clockwork man.

automaton2.jpg

Code:
*YOU WEREN'T SPECIFIC*

*LIVING TARGETS COST EXTRA, THOUGH*

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
"What say you, Felix, let's join this merry band and complete dragon love they project."

"I'm interested, sir, despite my years I'm trained in paying attention to my surroundings and finding hidden things and patterns in the world. We'll have them back in no time. Dead or alive."

Code:
*YOU WEREN'T SPECIFIC*

*LIVING TARGETS COST EXTRA, THOUGH*

"Indeed," he says to the monk and, seeing how young he is, frowns disapprovingly, "I'm sure your mother won't miss you at all. Have a seat with the others."

His frown deepens as he turns to read the clockwork man. "I guess I should be surprised, I was expecting the request for money to be the first thing out of...your...mouths. You are to be commended for such self-restraint."

Someone

Adventurer
His frown deepens as he turns to read the clockwork man. "I guess I should be surprised, I was expecting the request for money to be the first thing out of...your...mouths. You are to be commended for such self-restraint."

The tiles on Prime's chest turn and spin again

Code:
*IT'S NOT MY FAULT*

*BANQUETS AND HOOKERS ARE EXPENSIVE*

*HA HA. JUST KIDDING*

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
The tiles on Prime's chest turn and spin again

Code:
*IT'S NOT MY FAULT*

*BANQUETS AND HOOKERS ARE EXPENSIVE*

*HA HA. JUST KIDDING*

"Oh, how droll." The representative rolls his eyes. "I'm sure the entire group will be satisfactorily compensated for the supreme effort of telling a couple of militia, who are drinking themselves into incompetence with dwarves, no doubt, to report back to the barracks lest they be reprimanded."

He twirls the half-drained glass of wine between his fingers. "You will have your...hookers then, I am sure."

twilsemail

First Post
Felix rouses himself from his seat a moment after Drew heads over. This is, afterall, what he arrived at the tavern for. He approaches the representatitve with a smile and snaps a quick salute droping it after a moment and extending a hand. "Felix Miles Tertius. I'll need to grab my kit from my lodgings, but I'm more than willing to help find a couple of lost soldiers. If the mayor feels like compensating me for my time, all the better." His tone is lighthearted. After his greeting to the group, he takes a seat next to Drew.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Felix rouses himself from his seat a moment after Drew heads over. This is, afterall, what he arrived at the tavern for. He approaches the representatitve with a smile and snaps a quick salute droping it after a moment and extending a hand. "Felix Miles Tertius. I'll need to grab my kit from my lodgings, but I'm more than willing to help find a couple of lost soldiers. If the mayor feels like compensating me for my time, all the better." His tone is lighthearted. After his greeting to the group, he takes a seat next to Drew.

"Welcome then, Tertius." He doesn't shake Felix's hand. "The group is shaping up to be a model of nobility and well-meaning, I am sure. Have a seat with the others."

He takes a moment to look over the assembled group of adventurers with a very critical eye and, being full of pomp and self-importance, declares: "One more applicant and I believe your foray into the grand mysteries of the lost militia can begin. We can begin talk of compensation soon after."

[sblock]This guy is such a jerk, ugh.[/sblock]

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
[sblock]
OOC: pathfinderq1, if you're still interested I'll wait a little longer, otherwise, I'll just go with four PCs and start the adventure tomorrow.
[/sblock]

Remove ads