• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

twilsemail

First Post
Felix clears his throat theatrically, "Find those people, bring them home safely, and claim our dragon gold, right?" His lookshifts from Sharpe to Prime and back to Sharpe.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
"I am ready. Do you know if all the dwarves returned? Don't they simply want cleaning of unwanted guests in their mine on city's expense?"

The city's representative sighs quietly. "No, the dwarves have not returned. There is no indication that this errand is anything more than telling a couple of, probably, drunken militia that they must return to their places of duty in the city. You will most likely find them drinking spirits with a few equally besotted dwarves and have to inform the miltiamen that they must complete their report to their superiors."

[sblock]
OOC: Sorry, folks. I would've had the adventure post up earlier but my wife went into labor last night and we just got back from the hospital with our new daughter. It should be up shortly.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Sharpe wanders out of the tavern with the rest of the party. He generally liked parties, but not nessessarly this kind. One party was as good as another, he thinks, as he walks through the door.

Drew gets up
"Where do we report our success?"

After hearing the answer he follows Felix out.
"If you don't mind, I'll walk with you to get your gear."
and after they close the door behind and in lower voice he adds
"rather then with some others of our new group."

Someone

Adventurer
Prime gathers his few belongings, and heads for the door, where his mechanisms clank merrily.

Code:
*IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO MESS WITH PEOPLE'S HEADS*

*THAT GUY SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO KILL THOSE MILITIA*

*THEN AGAIN, THIS SEEMS TO BE AN EASY ENOUGH JOB*

*PERHAPS [I]TOO[/I] EASY*

twilsemail

First Post
Felix heads down the street, chatting with Drew. They stop by a smallish inn and he fetches the rest of his gear, most notably a large crossbow and some scale armor.

"Keep an eye on the dragon obsessed bard. I think the others were being playful, but he must have offended one of the gods and been touched by their divine will." He sounds almost sad for the bard. This, however is quickly covered up with another smile, "I'm willing to bet it was Eefeystos. Everyone underestimates that one..."

[sblock=OOC]moving over to the adventure[/sblock]

Remove ads