Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg hasn't even gotten his wine or food, when the warforged speaks his omen. He looks shocked at Incarnation's knowledge of his past and gives his full attention there. He gets down off the barstool and (still huffing and puffing) moves towards Raiyek. Let us go my friend, there are arcane and mysterious forces at work here. I would know the reason. He shakes his head to Kruk before turning to the door. I knew not Greggor, as you now know I am from Mykonos Sanctuary. I will explain when we both return from our travels. Fare you well, cousin. Georg heads out of the door with Raiyek and Incarnation.

[sblock=OOC] Georg still needs to buy something before the adventure, but we can move this to Path of Light thread now?[/sblock]

After the dwarf leaves a well dress and shiny armored half-elf enters the room. He carries a bow on his back and a flute at his belt. He heads over to the bar where Mervin and Kane stand. Gazing up at the white dragon head he smiles Ahem, we are the band of merry men who fought the wyrm and lived to tell. Kane of steel, Mervin of power, Wil of the bow and Hergunna... Wil trails off and looks around for their druid friend.

[sblock=Signature]
Games I DM The Darkest Night (L4W)

L4W Characters Georg Stoneburner Dwarf War Wizard 4 (Controller) The Path of Light
Wil Rando Half-elf Prescient Bard 4 (Leader) Tavern
Raijin Storm Genasi Dragon Sorcerer 1 (Striker) New

LEB Characters Baern Woodsbane Dwarf Two-weapon Ranger 4 (Striker) Tavern: Tower's Shard
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Hey musicman! Good to see you, Kane happy to see you, maybe you do more music for us?" the bugbear says jovially, now that his friends are all mostly here.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev sits and watches as the warforged recruits new companions. To the shifter the thought of newcomers made him a bit nervous as the words of the seer of his tribe echoed in his thoughts, You are not welcome here again until you can trust those you should...

The warforged and the dwarf were able companions...but these two were new ones, new experiences. Should he trust them? Will they betray them? Are they able to hold themselves in combat? In the end, the shifter get's up and stands beside Incarnation, not speaking. I will not judge, they're action will judge themselves...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing Raiyek ready, Incarnation turns to Rurdev and nods. To the Warden, then. He tells Georg and the paladin where their meeting place is and says they shall await their final preparations.[sblock=The Path of Light]Off we go, then![/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
The door opens and a large, very round, middle aged woman steps in. Her dark blonde hair is mussed and her hide armor is fastened incorrectly. "Hergunna," she says to the bartender. She yawns, looking around the bar.

Spotting Kane, Mervin and Wil, she waves and clomps over to them. "Hey friends," she says. "Am I late? Have we gotten paid yet? Sorry, I slept late. The voyage on that boat tired me out - and that second mate with the big shoulders really tired me out. " she adds with a leer.

She reaches over and pats the dragon head on the nose.

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the delay. Another crazy day at work yesterday. I should have time to post properly later today.

Got one approval for the adventure. Just need one more.
[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
"Yes, yes, of course," Lord Byron said, bumbling a bit, as he riffled through his decadent coat. He emerged with small leather coin purses, full of gold, and Byron distributed them to the adventurers. "For a job well done, although I do suppose my investment is somewhat sunk... perhaps I should see about selling it, now that the island is free of all insidious invaders... at least in the industrialized areas..."

The minor noble continued to mumble plans to himself in an ever-volume-decreasing tone, until a cough from Wil brought Byron's thoughts back to the matter at hand. "Yes, a job well done indeed. So much so that I have another business opportunity to present to you. I own a rather profitable silver refinery; the bulk of those profits are derived from my relatively inexpensive source of raw silver: I have an exclusive contract with a mine owner
in city of Geardagas, Allaria. However, my transports have been targeted by pirates lately, and I would bet my life it is an inside job."

"I wish to hire you as my security force. Take the transport to Allaria, monitor activity on the ship, fend off any pirate attack, and find out how they always seem to know where my ships are lately. What do you say?"

[sblock=Kruk/Carolina]
Carolina's sharp ears pick up the word Allaria among the cacophony of voices in the crowded bar. As she zeroes in her focus on the source, she hears the end of Byron's request.

"I wish to hire you as my security force. Take the transport to Allaria, monitor activity on the ship, fend off any pirate attack, and find out how they always seem to know where my ships are lately. What do you say?"
[/sblock][sblock=Economic Woe's Players]Sorry. That's just the time gold from last time. Also, did Kane level up to 5? Further, is Kane revising his class?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads