• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

evilbob

Explorer
After his companions leave, Mervin brushes off the excess pieces of chicken and food from Kane's meal. He stands up and decides to head out to the local market to see if any of the new orbs are in for this season.

As he departs, the tavern doors swing open once again and a tall, red, humanoid-shaped being that looks like a woman made of crystal walks into the tavern. Something between a rock creature and a piece of living quartz, the area that would be her eyes glows softly pinkish red. She carries an orb in her hand but not much else. A bouncer walks up to her and after sizing her up, gruffly asks that she introduce herself. A surprised expression then crosses his face, but he quickly regains his composure, clears his throat and says, "To the entire bar, please."

The creature looks out at the patrons and a sound like a hundred tiny voices speaking in chorus pleasantly chimes, "Empathy."

[sblock=ooc]Empathy, level 1 shardmind psion[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
After Wil and his companions leave the bar, Raijin re-enters. His concealing robes and wide brimmed hat still keep his features mostly hidden. He walks over to Zhen and the two githyanki. Have any interesting events transpired while I was outside getting fresh air?

[sblock=OOC] Raijin is now approved! Now if I can only figure out what is wrong with my enworld signature...[/sblock]

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
A scrawny man dressed in bulky robes enters the tavern. He looks nervous and extremely out of place.

"Ah, I was told that I should inquire here if I needed some people of... unique skills. Or was I misinformed? This task should not be too challenging, but it does require a different skill set than mine."

[sblock=recruitment]Recruiting for my adventure, which I hope to have a name for by the time I need to start a thread. Looking for level 1 folks, since there seems to be a bunch of those.[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
"Ha! See sister, I told you that if we were patient we would be rewarded. Look he even wears the robes of someone enlightened. We should go speak to him" D'keth says to the fellow githyanki. He stands up and walks to the man, offering his hand in greeting.

"Good day kind sir, I am known as D'keth, my sister (points to K’atzn’ii) and I are here looking for honest work where we can utilize our talents. I am a master of the arcane, channeling it through my blade. I can also shield my allies from the worst damage from an enemy, whether that be through spell or blade. I would be most honored to provide aid" the githyanki says.

[sblock=ooc]
Definitely interested. Level 1 wizard//swordmage (shielding)

L4W:pC:D'keth (Farce) - L4W Wiki [/sblock]

RickRoll

First Post
"Ha! See sister, I told you that if we were patient we would be rewarded. Look he even wears the robes of someone enlightened. We should go speak to him" D'keth says to the fellow githyanki.

"Yes brother, you were always wise" K'atzn'ii says to her brother's departing back. She finishes her drink and stands up. The githyanki follows her brother to the robed man. K'atzn'ii nods to the man "Greetings sir, I am known as K'atzn'ii, as my brother I am skilled in combining spells and steel together, although I have a few more tricks up my sleeve than he." the githyanki female says with a wry grin.

[sblock=ooc]
This is my 2nd PC. L4W:pC:K’atzn’ii (RickRoll) - L4W Wiki - Githyanki Warlock//Swordmage 1 ready for action[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
"I might be of some assistance," Zhen says humbly.

[sblock=Zhen's availablity]Zhen is a half-orc stone fist monk, level 1. He's my 3rd PC and is fully approved. I'm in for your adventure THB, if there's room for a 3rd PC, but I might wait for Kalidrev's project, depending on when he is aiming to start his adventure.

L4W:pC:Li Zhenyu (garyh) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

Remove ads