Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=DmDanW]Livia might fit in (human seeker, not very civilized) although she'd do best with a leader who grants ranged attacks. Neurotic's warlock might be even better for you.[/sblock]

Cleverusername

First Post
[sblock=DmDanW]Livia might fit in (human seeker, not very civilized) although she'd do best with a leader who grants ranged attacks. Neurotic's warlock might be even better for you.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Well...Corvus' Direct the Strike allows a basic attack...that could be used to grant ranged attacks (as long as you're within 10) [/sblock]

Corvus watches as the group begins to leave, but there's something nagging at the back of his mind, preventing the aged warrior from rushing headlong outside with the others. It may be intuition, nerves, fear, or perhaps even fate staying his hand, but Corvus trusts in his feelings and waits, even if he has to catch up to the others if it passes.

[sblock=ooc]
So, until Tomalak decides on what he/she does I'll wait to jump in right? [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Cleverusername]Looks like Tomalak isn't going to be free for a couple weeks, so, just come with this group I'd say. They'll need you.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
As the doors swing open again, a stout gigantic frame shades the light from outside. The first step into the tavern, and the closing door behind reveals the obscured figure. A creature made of... dirt. A golem one might think. An earth golem? Golems were made of stone, even clay. But Earth?
The creature gives a few steps inside and his features come out clearer.
Each steps makes a small amount of dirt and derbies to fall from his shoulders and joints, and also shakes a small seedling, sprouting from the back of the "thing".
The only feature that identifies him is his three finger hands and feet. A warforged.
Non the less, a strange one. This seems to lack the brilliant eye sockets, or the metal parts. Entirely made of stone and earth, even his hammer, which hangs from his hand seems to have been carved out of the stone in one piece.
The warforged walks a few steps inside, and the bouncer, after recovering from the sight, dare to say "P-Please, state your name."
The creature turns to behold him for several uncomfortable moments. Then he turns and walks to an unoccupied space next to the northern wall, and stands there, stationary. The sun that filters from the windows illuminates the vibrant green seedling.
"Earth, is how I am addressed." the warforged stated at last, with a voice that resembled sliding rocks.

Level 7 warforged warden awaiting approval

Hey Erekose, I couldn't fit Callen in my adventure but at least I can supply a waiting partner for Callen ;)

Remove ads