Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

An impressive male half-elf enters the tavern. But it is unclear, why others feel impressed. Of middle high and not very muscular, he has despite of this a feel able presence in the room. His chainmail looks a bit exotic, like of a far land and he carries a spear and a backpack.

"My name is Nejs Radan, of the Emerald Cloister." He says as was told to him. Then he looks for a free table, avoiding the savage gnoll as much as possible.

[sblock=ooc]
Hi everyone. The character isn't yet approved:
L4W:pC:Nejs Ragan (Walking Dad) - ENWiki

Would have loved to bring my goliath runepriest instead. But the character he should replace isn't retired yet (he is in his last fight) and he would be level 3, so possibly not able to do the same adventure as the other goliaths :(

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Oh, you have powerful mind too! Ghorgor can tell.'' says the goliath admiringly of the newcomer. ''You no need Ghorgor method. Well, maybe tone arms some... And lose bit fat. Buff up. And drink much milk. Hmmm, I no remember why I thought you have powerful mind. But you do. I confused. That means you must be powerful!''

Walking Dad

First Post

"Yes, I'm trained to receive emotions and how to strengthen and sending mine. It looks like that you have chosen an more internal path of mastering your self. Where have you learned your path, the Ghorgor method?" Nejs responds to the powerful goliath.

[sblock=ooc]

[/sblock]

Otakkun

Explorer
How long had it been since he had seen so many lively people? This tavern was surely an unique place ... so many people, so many races ... all together just speaking and having an occasional drink.

Although there wasn't anything in particular of interest to Shrakk, he decides to stay for a bit longer to analyze those around him.

Walking Dad

First Post

"In the Emerald Cloister as I said. They teach there variuos techniques to open your minds potential, channeling it's energies inside," Nejs points an the goliath monk, "or outside. ...
I sense an inner turmoil, like to entities fighting... you have a very strong mind!"

[sblock=ooc]
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Calisto listen to Nejs and reflexively raise her mind shield as he speaks about her inner turmoil. She had been not careful, but except her tutor, she never had met a person with similar powers. "So my tutor said. She had mastered some powers like yours and have tried to teach me her way. Well, not really tried, imposed would more be like it. I'm doing quite fine now."

[SBLOCK=Insight DC 20]Bluff (1d20+11=20): She is not lying, but she is trying to avoid the subject of her inner turmoil.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"In the Emerald Cloister as I said. They teach there variuos techniques to open your minds potential, channeling it's energies inside," Nejs points an the goliath monk, "or outside. ...
I sense an inner turmoil, like to entities fighting... you have a very strong mind!"
Fissure glances a moment at the half-elf as he is mentioned. Determining that he is not what is being talked about, he returns to his contemplation of the room from the floor. Stone is slow here, is he heard to mention.

RickRoll

First Post
The door opens to the tavern and a pair of githyanki enter, they look so similar it's eerie. The one in the lead is a harsh looking female, she wears leather armor and has a longsword on her left hip. She stands confidently in front of the many adventurer's in the tavern, the other male gith behind her. "Greetings. I am known as K’atzn’ii, we," she gestures to the other gith "have heard that this is the place to come and find work. I am quite skilled with this blade, as is my brother. We seek employment" she says walking into the bar and taking a mug of water.

[sblock=ooc]
farce & I are going to be playing twin githyankis. Mine's a hybrid swordmage (assault)| Warlock (Infernal), so a fairly solid defender with some decent damage. I think PHB3 stuff can't be approved until next month and I technically still need the xp from VV's game that's wrapping up to make a second PC, but I had some time. [/sblock]

Farce

First Post
The male githyanki looks around quietly as his sister speaks, he was tall, but slender and wore simple robes, but also carried a longsword, although his was on his right hip. "I am D'Keth" he says simply and follows his sister to the bar.

[sblock=ooc]
The twins better half is here :p

D'Keth is a hybrid swordmage (shielding)|wizard
[/sblock]

Remove ads