Event idea

evertide

First Post
Hello all.. I propose an Event to get long time players and those new to Isrp better aquianted
my idea is an adventure event where players choose one of two sides.. alignment doesn't matter but the sides would each have one of the Dm rooms... i myself am a lousy Dm but i have many ideas that could apply to nearly any character on the isrp at this point..alos if anyone wants to apply for DM im ok with that..
by posting this here i want everyone interested even the magi to tell me if this could be doable cause we have these dm rooms but they are used for everything but adventures.. plus it would be a one night thing and if everyone liked it it could happen again in the future
thank you for any time you may take to view this.

Last edited:

Kakos

First Post
Yeah! It would take some time to work out plotlines and encounters and such, but I think it beats trying to talk people into doing something. This way everyone knows about it. If there's a registration made for it, I want in. I might play Kakos or Filqh, depending on how hard the adventure is supposed to be.

cameroth

First Post
Event Idea

I'm up for it too. wouldnt mind if we made it an adventuring group either, so we could rp the adventures as often as we would like. I would even be willing to DM as well..This whole idea could give birth to new story lines in the other rooms as well

evertide

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
I am into the idea. I just want more information. Will this be a roleplaying group or just a one day event?

Well i had planned it to be a one day thing mostly because i didn't know how people would respond to it.. but if enough people want it to be an RPing group thats ok as well... on the other hand, there is someone willing to DM, his idea for the actual type of adventure is more along the lines of an oriental style. so if anyone has suggestions for the theme of the adventure go ahead an put em here by all means. also we need a second DM if the idea for one group in each room (carpe DM and Ahoy adventure) sticks

cameroth

First Post
adventure

hey everyone! i am getting ready to get an adventure together soon..probably in the next few days, so friday or saturday. check my myspace..warmage_37@yahoo.com and i will post a bulletin there saying what time and what day...everyone should have a new character for this adventure, because i dont want to see characters with ridiculous powers..i want to go with ninja's and samurai or any other oriental type characters, but i'm not sure if everyone is up to it or not..so make what you want and long as it is a character within reason..around beginner level or so..i am willing to work with everyone who wants to join in..hope to see u all soon

I'd totally be interested, however...I'm not much for the oriental thing myself. Samurai's and Ninja's are fine, but I like more variety than just the oriental thing. I would also be willing to DM, I've had quite a bit of experience there as well. Good idea, dude!

Sienna_Rose

First Post
As far as it being an on going adventure - great! If that's what ends up happening. However, that would raise an issue with the rooms. To have both Carpe DM and Ahoy! Adventure tied up with this event for an undefined period of time would cause some trouble, I think.

Remove ads