Event idea

cameroth

First Post
Storyline

okay people, let me know what u think....the story line i am going with is this.......above the town of hardby, strange lightning has been seen in the same spot for three nights in a row. no clouds are ever present in or around the area, and no one has seen any other people nearby as well...then suddenly, on the fourth night, a mysterious occurence took place...just above the coast line, between Safeton and hardby,seven wooden totems appeared in the sky, each one having a mumified body strapped to it and each one having ethereal red bat-like wings extending from it as well....no one is quite sure what to make of this and so are calling for a groups of people to go and investigate what is going on.
rumors:
1. an ancient curse put on the area by a drow who was killed there has come back to haunt the place
2. a plague is about to fall upon the land
3. the totems are a sign of something evil to come
4. its a lie there are no totems
5. the night of the strange lightning, a red star was seen falling to the sea
6. the totems mark the coming of a well know clan of vampires(the nightstalkers)

Last edited:

cameroth

First Post
Storyline

okay people, let me know what u think....the story line i am going with is this.......above the town of hardby, strange lightning has been seen in the same spot for three nights in a row. no clouds are ever present in or around the area, and no one has seen any other people nearby as well...then suddenly, on the fourth night, a mysterious occurence took place...just above the coast line, between Safeton and hardby,seven wooden totems appeared in the sky, each one having a mumified body strapped to it and each one having ethereal red bat-like wings extending from it as well....no one is quite sure what to make of this and so are calling for a groups of people to go and investigate what is going on.
rumors:
1. an ancient curse put on the area by a drow who was killed there has come back to haunt the place
2. a plague is about to fall upon the land
3. the totems are a sign of something evil to come
4. its a lie there are no totems
5. the night of the strange lightning, a red star was seen falling to the sea
6. the totems mark the coming of a well know clan of vampires(the nightstalkers)

cameroth

First Post
storyline

just whoever shows up..this is going to kick off on this thursday..time to be determined..all interested parties please reply so we can figure out the best time to do this..updates will be posted reguarly

cameroth

First Post
event idea

Listen for the rumors and for the word of spreading evil...i have begun the adventure already..so anyone who wishes to join in can

Remove ads