• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EverQuest! OOC

scranford

Explorer
Faryellin - High Elf Cleric of Tunare

I'm out of town on a business trip, but should be able to wrap up the character tomorrow evening.

Arkhandus

First Post
Been kinda busy this weekend without a lot of computer time, but I'll post my character to the Rogues Gallery thread now. Nielloryn, high elf paladin of Tunare.

Delusion

First Post
Alright, sounds good guys! The adventure will begin kind of en media res on your way to the Glitterhame. Your characters will be only briefly acquainted as you have all met at Kaladim and agreed to form a party to hunt for orc scalps/help the dwarves/find magical blades, whatever your personal reason is for going.

Voadam

Legend
Updated Voadam with equipment and feats.

Is it 5 training points for every level above 1 or does that include level 1? Should we have 10 or 15 training points?

Also, can training points be spent on resistances straight or only to improve existing resistances? If only to improve I will spend the three training points on bumping up skill points then.

Caliber

Explorer
I believe we have 15 training points, and that they can be used to bump resistances from 0 up. At least, thats how I built Deeboo. :)

Delusion

First Post
Also correct, Voadam. 3 points for a class skill point, 5 for a cross-class skill point, 12 for an ability score point, 1 for a resistance point, and 7 for a bonus feat.

Arkhandus

First Post
And each resistance can only be trained a number of times equal to your level (so you could get 3 points of cold resistance or whatnot, in addition to any bonuses to resistance you might get from a race or class). And can only get 1 bonus feat per 2 levels above 1st.

Delusion

First Post
Alright guys, the first post is up! Here's the in game thread. Sorry we couldn't wait for you scranford, but the show must go on. You can still post as normal, just have the sheet up as soon as you can. Hopefully we won't run into any combat encounters until then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads