Every ... PLAYER... EVER

Hussar

Legend
1703898710741.png

niklinna

satisfied?
I can't say that's ever happened to any character of mine, but...I did play a wizard in 3E who got possessed by the spirit of a necromancer's apprentice who angered his mistress, so she killed him nice and slow by chopping off bits, and forcing him to eat them, until there wasn't enough left to keep him living any more. His ghost haunted the cauldron she cooked up his meals/self in.

(His name was Biff.)

Edit: Oh I just saw the secretish punchline. Good one! :LOL:

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I can't say that's ever happened to any character of mine, but...I did play a wizard in 3E who got possessed by the spirit of a necromancer's apprentice who angered his mistress, so she killed him nice and slow by chopping off bits, and forcing him to eat them, until there wasn't enough left to keep him living any more. His ghost haunted the cauldron she cooked up his meals/self in.

(His name was Biff.)

Edit: Oh I just saw the secretish punchline. Good one! :LOL:
Somebody read King's "Survivor Type."

Dausuul

Legend
Yup, absolutely true.

A DM of my acquaintance once gave the party a cursed ring that enabled the BBEG to track the wearer. Immediate response on discovering the curse: "Cut off the finger."

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
Yup! Player's character chopped off their hand for an artifact hand- when they later discovered that it was the phylactery of a dracolich, the player cavalierly sliced it off and bagged it.

Remove ads