• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Evony Ad

ssampier

First Post
More boobage.

At least this one has a face.

attachment.php

I love the female form, but this is getting ridiculous. I'd prefer some more subtlety.

Attachments

• evony.jpg
    evony.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,429

Orius

Legend
I feel guilty every time someone walks past my computer while I'm reading ENworld.

These Evony ads are bordering pretty close on being NSFW. It's really sort of irritating.

The first one was one of the worst. Anyone have a screencap of that to show what I mean?

More boobage.

At least this one has a face.

attachment.php

I love the female form, but this is getting ridiculous. I'd prefer some more subtlety.

It doesn't even give any idea of what the game is like, it's just a blonde with a lot of cleavage.

Ysgarran

Evony: most despised game on the web?

Online gaming: Has Evony become the most despised game on the web? | Technology | The Guardian

It turns out that the site's backers are equally unpopular. Evony is the product of Universal Multiplayer Game Entertainment (UMGE), a developer linked to a Chinese gold-farming operation called WoWMine. That site has also come in for regular criticism, but the real kicker comes with the news that the company's owners are being sued by Microsoft over allegations of click fraud.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads