• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted core book free on DTRPG

Turjan

Explorer
It's not the first time, but the Exalted core book is available for free again on www.drivethrurpg.com . Though I'm not a big fan of Exalted, I own the print version, and it's nice to have the pdf as a reference :). At least it's an opportunity to build your own opinion of that game ;).

Thanee

First Post
Hmm... nice. I actually wanted to take a look at that eventually, as I heard a lot of good things about it. Thanks! :)

Bye
Thanee

Barendd Nobeard said:
Did they take it down already? I couldn't find it; I checked both the "free stuff" category and a search for "Exalted."

Nope, it's right on the front page, just to the left of the little speaker thing that says "Click to Place an Order"

Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Nope, it's right on the front page, just to the left of the little speaker thing that says "Click to Place an Order"
Thanks. Guess I've got start paying attention to the annoying images web pages use, and quit jumping right to the little "search" box.... :)

Last edited:

Remove ads