• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exclusive Contest! WAYNE REYNOLDS draws OR PAINTS your character! No more entries!

talinthas

First Post
heh. i guess i should have submitted my second guy sooner, then =)

No worries. I stand by my character, though competition is going to be tough with so many wonderful characters submitted. I can only hope that people still like me =)

Oryan77

Adventurer
KaeYoss said:
Don't bribe. Sheesh, be a real man.

@Kai Lord: You're not afraid of certain people (like me) paying you a visit in the dead of night, all agitated because they didn't win, bringing duct tape and sharp implements? Well, maybe you should :]

;)

Our luck, bribes and death threats will probably make us disqualified now :p
We didn't mean it, we were just roleplaying our favorite PC's.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Oryan77 said:
Our luck, bribes and death threats will probably make us disqualified now :p
We didn't mean it, we were just roleplaying our favorite PC's.

Hm... No, then I'd have killed him in his sleep and left a letter for his successor ;)

Estlor

Explorer
I don't envy the judges. With as many entries as this contest received, it should be hard to narrow the field down, then finally pick just one winner.

Kai Lord

Hero
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I've been really busy lately and for some reason my computer at home gives me a "Page Cannot be Displayed" error whenever I've tried to log on in the last few days. I'll have to see what the deal is with that. But its really just me, Krail has all his finalists picked and as soon as I have mine we'll post 'em all! Might be a few more days though, bear with me....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads