• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Exclusive D&D Next Campaign available at Gen Con Only

smerwin29

Reluctant Time Traveler
Is this material related to the DnD Next mini-campaign at Gencon (the multi-day event) they were promoting a couple of weeks back?

Yes, I believe so. The All-Access event will feature content from the book. The Candlekeep Delve event is completely different.

fjw70

Adventurer
I don't know why anyone would want it honestly. Pay 30 bucks for an adventure whose rules will be out of date soon after, no thanks.

Anyone that completist should get themselves checked for OCD.

Adventures can be played with any rules system (usually with minimal conversion).

DocSER

Explorer
I am hoping this is not related to the multi-day next event. I have missed many events ranging from past Gencons to Encounters seasons and told that they would not reprint the material -- because they want it to be a unique treat to participants. If I signed up for an event, scheduled and committed ahead for the limited event and found out that it would be sold as a book the same day... I would be annoyed. That is petty jealousy, though. I would have no problem if they reprinted the material (or posted it online) 6-12 months later; as I wish they would do with Encounters.

However, if they sell a book of adventures during the same weekend as the event itself -- that would be a BIG mistake.

Li Shenron

Legend
I like the art, but I keep thinking "what are the characters doing? Is the dwarf hitting the air? What's happening with the eyes of the two figures with staves? What is the elf aiming at? Is the fighter ordering a charge off the cliff? Who is the rogue dodging?"

Have you forgotten the title? It's Ghost of Dragonspear Castle :)

darjr

I crit!
I don't think I've got the angle quite correct. Also there are still missing pieces.

Attachments

• partial cover.jpg
    partial cover.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 156

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I don't see how the angle could even be correct. Those pictures are in a weird perspective. It's like the dragon is attacking from their side, and they are just looking at something else off camera (paintbrush) in another direction.

Remove ads