• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Excursion to Gronar's Tomb (Full)

Grotzkoshter

Grotzkoshter sees Ash's bad condition and decides to mumble few words
take stone and metal and we have a mix, let this warforge to be fix
Repair Light damage
and he touch Ash on the back and retreats behind the corner again

Animus

Explorer
Folks,

Right now things are going to be a bit slow going because I'm now working 2 jobs paying off these student loans and other bills I have from aquiring a college degree which I'm not using. I can post about 3 times a week right now, hopefully more when I get accustomed to this schedule. So, I ask for your patience when I don't post for a day or two. Things will speed up again when I can work out my schedule a bit better.

-Animus
P.S. There will be a update within the next day :) .

Animus

Explorer
Round 5

Game Mechanics:
[sblock]
Tym hits AC 13 on Aid another for Lyran. Success.

The skeleton attacks Lyran and Ash hittng ACs 28 and 16. Doing 13 and (9 - 2 DR) 7 points. Lyran and Ash are unconscious.

Jem hits AC 18 doing (5 - 5 DR) no damage.

Grotz casts repair light damage on Ash and heals 7 points. Ash is conscious and prone.

Kamvul attacks hitting ACs 15 and 15 and does (10 - 5 DR) 5 and (9 - 5 DR) 4 points of damage.

Lyran is unconscious and prone.

Ash gets up provoking an AoO (natural 1! miss) and slams for AC 11 for 7 points. The ettin skeleton falls apart.

[/sblock]

Tym attempts to help Lyran hit the skeleton, but Lyran falls unconscious before he gets the chance to attack, and the skeleton hit both he and Ash hard. Ash falls unconscious.

Jem tries to do damage, but is unsuccessful. Grotz then casts, "take stone and metal and we have a mix, let this warforge to be fix," and brings Ash back to consciousness. Kamvul slashes twice and cuts some chunks of bone off the skeleton. Then Ash give the ettin skeleton the final blow, bashing it to pieces while skillfully avoiding the skeleton's opportunistic attack.

Combat Over.

[sblock]
Jem 8/18
Tym 17/17
Kamvul 8/22
Ash 2/24
Lyran -8/18
Grotzkoshter 14/14
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Tym Human Bard

Tym moves quickly to aid the fallen Lyran, wishing he still had a spell left. He uses what knowledge of healing he has to help his comrad.

Nephis

Adventurer
jem the mercurial

more than a little worried, jem grimly (and uncharacteristically bravely) grips her sword to try again. if i could just concentrate, i know i can hit this thing, she thinks to herself.

ooc: 1) sorry long time no speak and 2) err... did i miss something? am i as ditzy as jem? don't i have full hitpoints? pretty please? or just remind me.... :heh: oh, and how dare you try to post less than me ... err... um... fearless leader, i shall endeavor to post at least 2 or 3x a week... :heh:in other words, good luck with everything and no probs!

Last edited:

Grotzkoshter

Here, pure this into Lyran's mouth
He hands to Tym a pink potion, the smell of roses fills the air.
Cure light wounds
He then scans the corridor from which this abyssal creature came from.
Jem, can you hear what's behind those two doors over here ?

OOC: Lyran's human player is not playing anymore right? maybe we should recruit another

Last edited:

LiquidAtom

First Post
Kamvul ir'Vadaya

"Thank the 'Host' that's over", Kamvul mumbles to himself. "Looks like we might have lost a man, the priest at that."
Walking over to the others he he gives a stiff nod to Grotz. "Thank you for saving my life Master Gnome, I owe you one." Kamvul takes out a pink colored potion from his pack and hands it to the small gnome.
Turning to Tym who is cradling Lyrans head, "Tym do you think he is going to make it, or did we get here to late?"

Remove ads