Excursion to Gronar's Tomb (Full)

Scotley

Hero
Tym Human Bard

Tym takes the wand in hand and calls forth the magic twice for Kamvul and Jem and three times for Ash then pauses to evaluate his sucess.

Animus

Explorer
New Party Status:

[sblock]
Jem 18/18
Tym 17/17
Kamvul 19/22
Ash 12/24 (Just a reminder that cure spells are only half as effective on warforged)
Lyran ---
Grotzkoshter 14/14
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Tym Human Bard

Tym uses the wand to aid Ash once more. "I'm sorry my friend, but this magic doesn't seem to work so well on you." He turns his attention to the doors. "Which door shall we try Jem?"

Nephis

Adventurer
jem the mercurial and tardy

ooc: sorry about the delay but the computer i had been logging onto absolutely wouldn't let me on. we just purchased new dandy computer should have no trouble. however, in about 20 minutes am leaving for north carolina. should be back online next monday, without former troubles. sorry! :(

"how about the first one first?" suggests jem as she removes the appropriate tools...

ooc: rides here! gotta go! please play jem as you see fit, but try not to kill her! see you monday! :heh:

Last edited:

Grotzkoshter

OOC: I'm going to my honeymoon on tuesday, to Iceland, so Animus - you can play Grotz
hope you'll continue to play. his info is on the rouge's gallery. (check out the first message in this page, there is a link to Grotz)

Grotzkoshter just wait with his wand in the air to see what around the door

Animus

Explorer
The door Jem examines is an upsliding door. From her examination there seems to be no traps.

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I lost my notes and just found them today :p. I'm still here.

Remove ads