Excursion to Gronar's Tomb (Full)

Animus

Explorer
OOC: The two doors in that room were a mistake. I got confused with what I was drawing. So there is only one way in or out of that room. That being said...

You leave the room and continue on searching. You return to the intersection where you fought the ettin skeleton.

OOC: If you don't remember you were facing a door. Do you enter or go around the bend?

Scotley

Hero
Tym Human Bard

Tym nods, "there certainly are a lot of dead down here, we're bound to find the right one soon." He readies his weapon just in case the next dead they encounter is still active.

LiquidAtom

First Post
"There seems to be.", Kamvul thinks to himself in a silent reply to Tym's statement. "I agree with you Grotz, lets see what's behind this door"

OOC: Animus are you npcing Jem and Ash, or is it just the three of us?

Animus

Explorer
OOC: NPCing Jem and Ash

You open the door to a room which measures 40 by 30 feet. There are six sarcophagi in this room, all of them shabby. Three of them (1 4 and 6) have half opened covers.

Code:
Layout-

---DD---|
         |
  1 2 3  |
  4 5 6  |
         |
--------

OOC: Sorry for the crude sketch, but I don't have a lot of time right now because of work and I want to keep this thing going.

Grotzkoshter

Grotzkoshter looks for any scripts in dwarven or gnomish on the tombs.
"don't touch them" he says to the others
they could be trapped or alert any creature that lurks in them.

LiquidAtom

First Post
Kamvul ir'Vadaya

Drawing both his swords Kamvul looks to Tym, "Tym have you ever seen anything like this before?"

OOC: No complaints here, Animus.

Remove ads