Experience II

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“What do you think, Skreg, where are all the passengers?”

After a moment Silvermoon heads to the mess as well, if they are not in their cabins or on deck, that would be the only place, where they could possibly be.

She will wait for now, so no Invisibility yet. Rather, she will try to make best use of the Arcane Sight spell and try to let Skreg check as many of the other passengers as possible with it.

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
As Silvermoon enters the mess, the Hinterlander looks her up and down; it's difficult to tell whether he's sizing her up or simply ogling her.

Silvermoon:
The tall, armored woman with a streak of white in her hair is a divine caster of some power, though the younger woman (sitting with the dwarf) is much more powerful. The Alphatian man is somewhat skilled in arcane magics, more so than the fellow you saw on deck, but hardly a match for you.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Granite downs his porriage with copious amounts of ale, popping in a slice of salt pork every now and then. Looking over at Rana, and then over her at the unusual woman with the lightning-bolt hair.*

"Bit o' unusual passengers on 'is bucket, eh?" Granite rumbles to Rana. "Ye see hide er hair of our lit'l hare we 'er 'unting?"

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Silvermoon gives the patrons a friendly nod and fetches something refreshing to drink before she sits down on a free seat. The elf doesn't show much interest in the people present here, just a quick glance is enough to satisfy her curiosity for now. The tiny dragon on her shoulder seems to be more curious about them as he is looking around constantly.

DM_Matt

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*Granite downs his porriage with copious amounts of ale, popping in a slice of salt pork every now and then. Looking over at Rana, and then over her at the unusual woman with the lightning-bolt hair.*

"Bit o' unusual passengers on 'is bucket, eh?" Granite rumbles to Rana. "Ye see hide er hair of our lit'l hare we 'er 'unting?"

Ranasloowly eats some of the food, not really needing to on account of her ring of sustainence.

"Not a trace. I fear he's disguised himself. If he has, we really don't know enough to make much progresss...HOLY #$&@, look at that little dragon!"

Rana walks up to Silvermoon and Skreg, and says "Whoa, nice dragon you've got there! Does he like being petted? " Rana extends her hand to Silvermoon in a handshake-initiating manner "I'm Rana."

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“Well met, Rana. I am Silvermoon and this is Skreg.”

The elf reaches for her hand and shakes it, accompanied with a friendly smile. Afterwards, she puts her hand down on the table, so the dragon can scuttle towards the table surface along her arm.

“Like every dragon he likes two things most, glitter and attention. Fortunately, he doesn't show the lust for power, which his greater cousins are known for.”

The tiny dragon snickers and curls up on the table. Despite his blood-red scales and the vicious stinger at the end of his tail, he looks rather cute and harmless.

“So, where are you heading to, Rana?”

Last edited:

DM_Matt

First Post
Rana smiles at the cute little dragon for a moment and then turns her attention to Silvermoon -- she knew exactly what sort of dragon that was and what their temperment tends to be, but it was useful small talk. Besides, the story about how she busted a crime syndicate that was breeding them and using their tail venom as the active ingredient in a certian popular illicit drug would be just too weird for a first conversation.

"Pleased to meet you, Silvermoon. I am headed to Dawnpoint to deliver a package on behalf of my superiors."

[OOC: We need to establish what country I'm actually from/working for. I left x's in the description. I really don't know Mystara though.]

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“Sounds important. I for one, I'm just taking a break and going wherever my mood leads me to in the moment. Dawnpoint seemed like a good place to start, since in all that time I've never been to the other side of this ocean. A shame, really. Have you been there once already? I'd like to hear some tales about what life is like there. I'm especially interested in culture and fashion I might add. I'm always looking for new ideas to expand my repertoire. Maybe I should rather ask the guy on the deck, he looked like a bard. They always have great tales to tell.”

DM_Matt

First Post
"Unfortunately, i know little about the customs of the place. I ordinarily read up on those sorts of things before I travel, but this was sometihng of a last-minute trip. I did not have time to discover much about this place."

Remove ads