• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience II

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

After the bard has answered her, Silvermoon continues. “Maybe you can describe to me what kind of fashion they prefer over there? See, I'm a tailor and always looking for new impressions while I travel and maybe I can get me something fitting during the few days we'll stay on this ship. Then I'll only be left with the "problem" to find a man...”

“Anyways, we shouldn't really be standing here, you were heading for the mess? Or would you like to accompany me on deck? What about you, Rana, Granite? It's really a shame to stay down here, while the weather is so nice. Although, I suppose Granite doesn't like the sight of water too much...” With a wink she waits for a decision where to head to now.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanee said:
Silvermoon shakes her head and humbly declines. “No, thank you, this is not the time of ale.”
"'Tis always t' time fer ale..." Granite grumbles. "But aye, I would be likin' to go uptop. Not'in wrong wit t' sea now, an' wa'er dinna scare me, miss Sil'rplate."

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“I see, it's just that I heard your kind isn't too fond of the sea and all that. You like to have your feet touching solid ground they say.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"M' feet ain't been on solid ground ina cave dog's age, missy Sil'erplate. Rollin' ground 'er rollin' deck, 'tis all 'e same t' m'self an' Louella, if ye' be gettin' m' meanin'," Granite says, taking another thoughtful sip of ale.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

Rowena approaches the man taking notes. She swings herself down beside him. "Interesting things to write about on this vessel?"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
The bard smiles. "You may call me whatever you like, but my name is Teratius."

"I would be more than glad to accompany you to the deck; I love the smell of the sea-spray."

~

The spectacled man looks up at Rowena. "Oh, there's always something worth writing about. Your hair, for example; a mark of a deity, I'd guess; Hieroneous, maybe, especially with the symbol; as a woman, you'd hardly be a Donnarite. You know, many scholars consider the two to be different incarnations of the same deity, but that's really quite ridiculous; aside the storm connection, there's really very little similarity; my own speculation is that your god is Halav, from the doctrinal similarities." He pauses to clean his glasses. "I'm sorry, was I rambling?"

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“Well met then, Teratius. I'll get back to that eventually,” Silvermoon says with a smirk, “But for now, I'd like to feel a fresh breeze.” With that, she heads to the deck.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Ah, you are a scholar. There's always plenty of interesting things to write about if you are interested in all aspects of the world." She flashs him a wry grin. "I am a woman of action. Name's Rowena." She offers her hand. "I prefer a world of black and white. Perhaps you could help a simple warrior such as myself. Are you familiar with the Storm Knights?"

DM_Matt

First Post
Rana smirks "Its in Tel Akbir? ...great. Damn degenerates. Sure, they aren't behind technoligically or economically, but the rest you say is true -- misogenistic, irrational, and dishonest. " Rana smiles and approaches the bard, "thanks for the information, though."

"I'll gladly join you topside, Silvermoon. The bowels of ships aren't exactly my favorite hangouts, either."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"The Storm Knights? Oh, yes, though I assure you they've precious little to do with any storm gods. They're Hattians, each and every one, convinced that the Thyatian Empire was the ruin of their culture, and obsessed with the idea of racial purity. Ridiculous, of course; the Hattians are thoroughly interbred with the Kerendans and Thyatians, and despite the historical record, they appear to be closely related to the peoples of Norwold, which indicates an ever greater level of mixing. They're a nasty lot, the Storm Knights; rather prone to violence against non-Hattians, especially the Pearl Islanders."

Remove ads