• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Explorer's Handbook (Book Approval)

Bront

The man with the probe
Agreed. And the life rings I thought were actualy poorly designed (8 round of feather fall may not get you to the ground from an air ship, though I guess it could). But they were reasonable, and should be craftable (one use 4 person featherfall)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Since KO hasn't shown up, I'm going to vote YES with the caveat that PCs can't craft these items (since I don't know if they are underpriced or not)

Bad precedent for atificers. I don't care about these items one way or another, but I hope this type of restriction doesn't become normal and accepted!

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
Bad precedent for atificers. I don't care about these items one way or another, but I hope this type of restriction doesn't become normal and accepted!
I think this is pending further review on his part (IE, he's approving everything without having the book based on my say so).

My quick flip looks ok on the items, I got the fealing they were more artifact level type things, or simply combo items.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
I will not approve items for crafting without seeing the items and the prices, as Bront said. Expect items from books I own or with complete powers listed for me to be approved for crafting too :)

EternalSword

First Post
Speaking as a random player, the only item that looks like even remote trouble that isn't 50,000+ gp is the implacable blade, and that can't be artificed because it requirse binding a actual barbazu into the weapon, so that can pretty much be judge-fiated and creating one of those things is going to put you every major church's hitlist.

Remove ads