• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Extra Attacks: TWF & Natural Attacks

Kurashu

First Post
Ok. Let's say I have Two-Weapon Fighting and Improved Two-Weapon Fighter as well as two natural attacks (from Deepspawn). With a BAB of +6, what do my attacks look like? I was thinking 4/4/-1/-1/-1/-1, but I don't know.

It's +4 / -1 / +4 / -1 (for your TWF with the longsword and shortsword you're carrying*), and additional attacks at +1 / +1 for the two tentacles.

The penalty on your natural weapons is off of your highest BAB, irrespective of whether or not you are also using TWF. Note that your off-hand shortsword and your tentacles only apply 1/2 of your Str bonus to damage, as they are treated as a secondary natural attack.

* - Adjust appropriately based on actual weapons loadout.

Kurashu

First Post
Patryn of Elvenshae said:
It's +4 / -1 / +4 / -1 (for your TWF with the longsword and shortsword you're carrying*), and additional attacks at +1 / +1 for the two tentacles.

The penalty on your natural weapons is off of your highest BAB, irrespective of whether or not you are also using TWF. Note that your off-hand shortsword and your tentacles only apply 1/2 of your Str bonus to damage, as they are treated as a secondary natural attack.

* - Adjust appropriately based on actual weapons loadout.

Mm. Danke Schoen.

So, when I pick up GTWF (and +11 BAB, of course) my attacks will look like: +10/+10/+6/+6/+5/+5/+0/+0, correct? I just want to make sure I have this down.

Close; I think you used -1 for your TWF instead of -2. So, it'll work out to (for your normal weapons, +11 BAB):

+9 / +4 / -1 / +9 / +4 / -1

Then, your natural attacks will be at (+11 BAB):

+6 / +6

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads