• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eyes Of The Lich Queen OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
That is correct Mista Collins... it'd now be +2.

If folks haven't already, please update your character sheets with all your new equipment, as well as all the important updated armor and attack stats. When I do combat I just view your sheets as-is, so your to hits, damage and AC should be calculated with all the extra points and stuff already in so I don't need to remember anything extra if possible.

A couple of requests for some of you in regards to your Rogue's Gallery sheets (to make them more easy for me to read):

Velmont: In your section regarding Prophetic Favor you have the calculations listed for how many times you can enter it per day and how many rounds they last... but not the actual current totals. Could you do me a favor and add the totals to the lines so I can see exactly how many you have? By my calc at 6th level it'd look like this:

*Entering a Prophetic Favor require a full-round action.
*Can enter a Prophetic Favor [3] times per day. (Wis bonus + (1/2 * HD))
*Prophetic Favor lasts [9] rounds. (3 + (1/2 * Knowledge [Arcana] ranks))

Also, could you delete the blacked-out spells from your Spells Known list (or at the very least move them to the ends of their lines?) The spells you actually have are getting pushed off the right of the code box because you have all these blank spells in the middle.

drothgery: As I don't really need to know the costs of items you started with anymore, you can delete the five scrolls from your equipment list that you scribed into your prayerbook (since you tecnically don't have the scrolls anymore).

Autumn: In your Full Attack line, wouldn't the lightblade to hit be +8 rather than +9 (2 less than the regular attack roll of +10 for the lightblade?)

Also, could you add (15-20/x2) to your crit ranges in parenthesis next to your 18-20/x2 just so I remember that you have your keen edge abilities on occasion for your two blades?

Mista Collins: Would it be possible to take your stat block out of sblock format and put it into [ code ] format instead? (like Jango/Khalia and Donovan's are in?) I've found that I like being able to see at least part of everyone's stats as I scroll down. Your appearance and advancement blocks can stay in sblocks no problem.

Autumn/MistaCollins/jkason: Please bold and color in your character names at the top of each of your sheets (like Jango, Ari, and Khalia have done). It just allows me to quickly scroll down and find each of the characters faster and easier. Thanx!

Thanx all! Please let me know here when you've updated your sheets with the new equipment so I can double check everything.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
DEFCON1: Question, Jango have taken some of the gold/gem/precious metal in the hoard (he can't carry all, there is just too much.). Can you tell me what he has taken and, if possible, the value of it, so I can log it in my character sheet.

And I've corrected Jango sheet in the RG

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Velmont said:
DEFCON1: Question, Jango have taken some of the gold/gem/precious metal in the hoard (he can't carry all, there is just too much.). Can you tell me what he has taken and, if possible, the value of it, so I can log it in my character sheet.

Let's say for now that he's taken about 300 gold pieces worth of gems and coins (100 in gems, 200 in coin).

Mista Collins

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
Mista Collins: Would it be possible to take your stat block out of sblock format and put it into [ code ] format instead? (like Jango/Khalia and Donovan's are in?) I've found that I like being able to see at least part of everyone's stats as I scroll down. Your appearance and advancement blocks can stay in sblocks no problem.

Taken care of.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I think DEFCON's just getting back at me for all the times Jarrith's been in trouble... :p

Ari will attempt to stabilize, only spending an AP if near -9.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Heh heh... hey don't blame me! You're the one who started this whole last exchange with "Ari moves to the other platform" before anyone else brought up searching, checking, analyzing and the like. :D

Besides... you're only at -1. You have 9 more rounds before you're dead. Let's just hope the others can figure out how to help you without dying themselves. LOL!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads