• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FACTORY released!!!

FACTORY, a crunchy compendium of magical computers, robots, and dweoware for your d20 campaign, has been released to stores. You should start seeing it on shelves and online by the end of this week or the next!

To get you started on your mechanized rampages, I've posted four PDF character record sheets at the Sneak Peeks site: robotic, dweonetic, exosuit, and robot design. Enjoy!

thundershot

Adventurer
So am I. It'll be a great companion to Arsenal. Will the d20 Modern conversions be in the book this time, or on the web site?

Also, any news on what the next book will be?

Thanks!
Chris

d20 Modern conversions are included in Factory. All equipment tables include a d20 Purchase DC and restriction value. There is a d20 Modern conversion chapter (although only minimal changes are needed).

Well, I guess I can give you a little hint about the next book. It'll be more of a generic technomagic equipment book. Clothing, surveillance, communciation, survival, some melee weapons, and so on. It'll be nice and crunchy like Arsenal and Factory, but I'm also going to include some more fluffy discussions on some technomagic background issues (how is plastic made in technomagic society? How do power plants work? What are the dangers of technomagic?) No release date yet.

Severion

First Post
Perpetrated Press said:
Well, I guess I can give you a little hint about the next book. It'll be more of a generic technomagic equipment book. Clothing, surveillance, communciation, survival, some melee weapons, and so on. It'll be nice and crunchy like Arsenal and Factory, but I'm also going to include some more fluffy discussions on some technomagic background issues (how is plastic made in technomagic society? How do power plants work? What are the dangers of technomagic?) No release date yet.

Sweet these look great, one question though.

When are the Vehicle rules gonna come out?? We need those.

I'm debating whether or not to include technomagic vehicle rules in the same book as the miscellaneous equipment, or to make a vehicles only book. Do you have any preference on the matter?

Remove ads